The Haunted Gigan Suit

Started by g2vd, Oct 28, 2016, 12:49:21 AM

Author
The Haunted Gigan Suit (Read 2,974 times)

g2vd

g2vd

So I just suddenly remembered this horrible run for your lives glorious fanfiction That brought me to my knees in abject horror that changed my life for the worst it is amazing run dear lord run behold since it's October THE HAUNTED GIGAN SUIT.

You'll have to zoom in.

Randomizer

Randomizer

:-*

g2vd

g2vd

So with much pain I reposted the original Fanfiction with no alterations or inaccuracies to the original viewing enjoy.

In 2004,after the filming of GFW, the gigan suit started suddenly moving..A emplloe at toho was going home he heard a scratch on the window.he only turned around to find out it was GIGAN...it was 2:00 in the morning.nobody should be in the suit.GET OUT OF THE STUPID SUIT OR YOU"RE FIRED! to be continued.....

Part 3: Gigan fire'd his laser.it missed! the employee wenet to call for seciruty.they came and said "ishiro Honda whats going on?" he quickly explained while they were running. than a chain WENT THROUGH THE SECURITY!Gigan pulled back the chain and used his buzzsaw on the security...and ripped him to shreds.they screamed in terror and ran faster.

Gigan than used his jet pack. He got the other seciruty.he slammed gigan'shead to the wall and punched him fiercely.Gigan was damaged.he used his on the security.he was stabbed badly. but the seciruty caught up to Honda.they hid in the costume room and thinked about an idea.. I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA ishyiro said. whatis it the seciruty said. to fight a suit WE HAVE TO WHERE ONE!FREAKING BRILLIANT!

Quick choose one! Im MECHAGODZILLA(1)with real bullets! Alright ishrio im GODZILLA!Gigan got ready for this fight.lets get him...they started running to gigan.godzilla fired atomic breath!with mechagodzillafiring missiles again.gigan used his chains to strangle mechagodzilla. "help!" the security said. alright ishiro said.than he fired his atomic breath at gigan's head!then his head exploded!his head was replaced with the armored gigan head! and his claws turned to double chains !Ishiro we got a problem...

Quick godzilla/Ishiro use nuclear pulse.BOOOMgigan was severely damaged.gigan used his razor disks on godzilla!mechagodzilla help! mechagodzilla/security guy fired finger missiles and red zigzagged chest laser.gigan was evenly matched on strength and power.gigan used his eye missiles to get mechagodzilla!Ishiro im MALFUNCTIONING!godzilla/Ishiro used atomic breath on gigans stomach! Booom gigans buzzsaw was damaged in flames....

Gigan was now REALLY pissed off.he used his chainsaw hands on mechagodzilla than mechagodzilla crashed Into a building! This is weird! godzilla/Ishiro tail whips gigan and round house him...CHUCK NORRIS STYLE!then godzilla/Ishiro threw gigan at the tokyo tower.Gigan got stabbed on top.then godzilla/ blasted him and then the tower and then CRASH! the attack was a success!

KillCrites

KillCrites

.EXE!  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed