Aliens Extermination

Started by FACEBOX, Feb 09, 2007, 08:19:37 AM

Author
Aliens Extermination (Read 26,555 times)

Cellien

Cellien

I beat it with my brother at Chuck-e-Cheese at his son's b-day party... Was about a year ago now tho.  :P 

Crabface

Crabface

I play this at a Chuck E. Cheese when ever I am demanded to go, this game is fun but around the third level you are popping quarters in every 5 seconds when an ALIEN DRAGON comes along.  :-\

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

So does this game work with MAME yet? I don't know if it'd be considered "warez" or what, but I haven't been able to find a ROM for it. If this is an off-limits topic, let me know an I'll let it drop. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I played once, it was pretty hard. Want to try it again sometime.

spinksy

spinksy

this game looks awesome!!!!!

I would defo buy this if it came out!

PLEXI

PLEXI

Luckily they have this at a theater less than 15 minutes from my house... have played it a few times and it's pretty fun.  I wish they would release a Wii version, so I could hook up the Wiimote to my resin Pulse Rifle XD.

Cellien

Cellien

I think we spent close to $10 beating it between the both of us.  It's okay, the tokens came with the "party package" for my nephew.  :P

Crabface

Crabface

Quote from: spinksy on Feb 26, 2010, 03:12:11 PM
this game looks awesome!!!!!

I would defo buy this if it came out!
Well guess what you can buy it for only $9,850 + shipping+ handling+ making sure the fragile sign is not abused + $500 for assembly + $300 for spare parts

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

That's a steal!  :o

Basher917

Basher917

this is a good arcade fps alien game, but it's hard to find these days  :-[

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Recently been on holiday down Cornwall and what did I find?!?!

superdeathpredator

superdeathpredator

I played this game at dave and busters with my friend and we beat the first two levels and then he got bored and made me leave  >:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I played and completed it at a holiday resort in Turkey too. It's a fun game. I just wish the Pulse Rifles weren't mounted but could be removed and shouldered like with Ghost Squad.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Figured I'd bump this thread from a year ago and see if anyone had had any luck with working ROMs in MAME. :(

predxeno

predxeno

I can't even find anywhere who still has this game, but I'm still searching.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed