Aliens Extermination

Started by FACEBOX, Feb 09, 2007, 08:19:37 AM

Author
Aliens Extermination (Read 26,558 times)

Kimarhi

The guy that was marketing this posted a few times while this was in development at gamegossip.  Apparantly at one time a "home" version was being consisdered of being made.  Not a console version don't get me wrong, but an arcade cabinet that would take up less space than the cabinet they have now and more suitable for a private arcade.

Though if I remember right, it was still expensive as hell.

If they still were up for it I might buy it.

Corporal Hicks

Cinema I woirk at now used to have A3 The Gun but that was years ago when I had no money and was dead litt.e

Master Chief

Quote from: Cellien on Oct 15, 2007, 08:27:12 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 15, 2007, 04:54:28 PM
I just played that game at one of my local theaters.  I think I lasted 2 minutes.  It was hard.

Yeah man same here..  :(  I pumped in like 3 bucks probably played for 5 minutes lol.

lol, I was going to ask some kids that were watching me, to jump in and help.  I was even tempted to buy the first round. 

Cellien

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 16, 2007, 04:58:31 AM
The guy that was marketing this posted a few times while this was in development at gamegossip.  Apparantly at one time a "home" version was being consisdered of being made.  Not a console version don't get me wrong, but an arcade cabinet that would take up less space than the cabinet they have now and more suitable for a private arcade.

Though if I remember right, it was still expensive as hell.

If they still were up for it I might buy it.

Interesting.. I have never heard of that.

Tarog

i havent played it but it definatley looks fun, and sounds challenging, they hade this arcade machine on ebay at one point i think it was 3 - 4 grand, one day i will but it (when i am not on the dole lol )

Cellien

That's pretty cheap for a new arcade if the bidding ended at that.  They usually go for about triple that.  :)

zalman

zalman

http://globalvr.com/products_ae.html  i know the uk dis wants 2000 + pounds http://globalvr.com/sales_intl.html
this is the uk dis http://www.cosmicvideo.co.uk/CVA-new/products-all/aliens/aliens.htm
does any body know where i can get 1 of these 2nd hand or cheeper than this?
This is for me not for the public.

PS The link under aliens game on this website is wrong for this arcade game http://globalvr.com/products_ae.html

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Arcade games are usually that expensive. It's rare that you'll find a second hand one as they only shipped a few of these out. I only found 1 in 2 cities I've lived in.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's quite a few in Blackpool apparently.

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

One in Felixstowe and i spent like £15 on it and ended up getting #1 on the highest damage leaderboard.

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 17, 2008, 03:21:00 PM
There's quite a few in Blackpool apparently.

Heh blackpool aye? been there once have to go again and have a go on dat :P

Deus Ex Machina

Deus Ex Machina

I've seen this game in a few arcades in the malls of Virginia around the Roanoke/Manassass area. It's pretty decent, actually. I did like the pulse rifle, but there is absolutely no way you can live throughout each level in one life. The Aliens do come at you in literal hordes, are fast as hell, and usually have one or two that just pop up right in front of you and hit you.

avpjunkie

avpjunkie

QuoteI've seen this game in a few arcades in the malls of Virginia around the Roanoke/Manassass area. It's pretty decent, actually. I did like the pulse rifle, but there is absolutely no way you can live throughout each level in one life. The Aliens do come at you in literal hordes, are fast as hell, and usually have one or two that just pop up right in front of you and hit you.

There's one at the Chuck E' Cheese in Brentwood, California. I had to at least try it, and like everyone is saying, it is harder than heck and meant to drain your wallet of cash fast. :o

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Me and a buddy completed this at a holiday resort in Turkey. Think it must have cost us either £10 in total or £10 each.

superdeathpredator

superdeathpredator

I played the game at wazee's world in glendale arizona. I liked the game but found it a little hard. It was one dollar 4 one life!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed