Interview with David Watson, Alien War Performer - AvPGalaxy Podcast #41

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 25, 2016, 10:34:39 PM

Author
Interview with David Watson, Alien War Performer - AvPGalaxy Podcast #41 (Read 10,652 times)

Darkness

Terrific podcast. There isn't a lot of info out there about Alien War so it was interesting hearing about it from the inside and he was pretty detailed to say it was like 20 years ago. It made me laugh a few times. Particularly Xeno inadvertently punching the Alien.

I thought they did bring the thing back in 2008 for a short time in Scotland.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think that was whenabouts they reopened as a generic thing.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Quote from: Glaive on Oct 27, 2016, 10:57:42 PM
...and hopefully of dug up the floor plans for the exhibit! That's a blueprint I REALLY want to examine!!

http://orcz.com/images/thumb/4/43/Operationscentertabletopmap.jpg/400px-Operationscentertabletopmap.jpg

David managed to find the floor plan!

Glaive

WOW!!...Absolutely AMAZING how compact that thing is...Don't think David mentioned it, but you've gotta imagine there are at least two groups going through the thing at the same time...A group every 10 minutes...
Hope in the future some form of Alien War can somehow be .., ahem,...RESURRECTED!

PROOST!!

Daz1999

I remember the trailer/advert for this was on my Alien 3 vhs tape, must of watched a hundred times, finally my dad took me and a few mates to Alien War for my birthday, I was 14 I think, it was amazing , the part where you sit in the drop ship and you hear something behind the door trying to get in, then suddenly the alien bursts in , but you can't move as you're strapped in as it slowly approaches ! Such a great experience, remember it like it was yesterday , really well done.
I look forward to listening to this tonight :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed