DH Announces Aliens: Dead Orbit (April 2017)

Started by Ultramorph, Oct 05, 2016, 07:51:53 PM

Author
DH Announces Aliens: Dead Orbit (April 2017) (Read 81,228 times)

HuDaFuK

I'll steer clear then. Actually quite looking forward to reading the comic, given it's reception.

Nightmare Asylum

I think with this one spoilers don't really hinder anything. There aren't really any surprised to be had in it, it all plays pretty straightforward. It is the mood of the piece and the gorgeous artwork that really make it what it is.

Russ840

So I got a page of the original art work from issue 2. It's awesome.

I cant upload a pic though as my file is too large.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Email it to me and I'll put it on Imgur. corporalhicks - at -avpgalaxy.net

Some snaps of the upcoming trade - https://twitter.com/nottoochaby/status/952980992997736449

And most interesting, some artwork from the original pitch for the series

Thanks to Ultramorph for sending me the link.

SM

He sure does love 'HEF!"  ;D

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2018, 08:45:16 AMAnd most interesting, some artwork from the original pitch for the series

Nice.

May forego your kind offer to send me your single issues if this has bonus stuff.

Corporal Hicks

f**k ya then.

Spoiler
No worries mate. Can't fault you.
[close]

SM

Reported.

Corporal Hicks

*Closed, unread.

Russ840

Russ840

Nice one. Cant wait to have that in my collection. Glad to see bonus material.

Still want a fancy pants.

I'll email you a pic of The art work after work tonight Hicks.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Russ840 on Jan 16, 2018, 10:02:43 AM
I'll email you a pic of The art work after work tonight Hicks.

Great moment. One of the best in the series for me. So jealous you own this moment of Alien history.

Russ840

I am really happy with it. Im not sure how to display it though. I want to frame it but can't decide wether or not to stick in the coloured page or not.

Thank you for posting it for me, Hicks.

SM

Noice.

Whiskeybrewer

Read the final issue last night and while it was a quick ending, the wait probably didn't help, it was a spot on ending for the series.

I think Ill have to get a trade for the artwork from the original pitch, which looks like it could have been a completely different story

Russ840

Stokoe has Said in previous interviews that the original pitch was a lot different and more akin to Aliens where as the end product is more like Alien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed