Ewoks Vs. Predator

Started by g2vd, Oct 05, 2016, 12:30:19 AM

Author
Ewoks Vs. Predator (Read 2,163 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: SM on Oct 05, 2016, 07:42:59 PM
If the Predator is de-balled to this extent, 10 ewoks would do the job, never mind 60.
haha I was thinking the same thing.

Kurai

Kurai

Quote from: SM on Oct 05, 2016, 07:42:59 PM
If the Predator is de-balled to this extent, 10 ewoks would do the job, never mind 60.

Agreed, this may as well be Ewoks vs Abnormally Large and Muscular Man.  :-\
Everything that makes the Predator, well... The Predator has been removed.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It's been a while but I remember that there was a website called "how many five year olds could you take"; maybe it's time for "how many Ewoks could your "main man" take". :P

blood.

blood.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 06, 2016, 02:48:54 AM
It's been a while but I remember that there was a website called "how many five year olds could you take"; maybe it's time for "how many Ewoks could your "main man" take". :P

How many ewoks would it take to kill the squad from predator 1 fully armed in a stand up fight? no ambushes, open field, just ewoks charging with sticks and rocks.

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: blood. on Oct 11, 2016, 11:53:34 AM

How many ewoks would it take to kill the squad from predator 1 fully armed in a stand up fight? no ambushes, open field, just ewoks charging with sticks and rocks.
That would be so utterly stupid and epic it would be awesome.

Well, considering how much damage their weapons to that patch of Jungle when they all started firing at the Pred's direction, I say they could win provided they had enough ammo.

blood.

blood.

Quote from: g2vd on Oct 11, 2016, 12:07:20 PM

Well, considering how much damage their weapons to that patch of Jungle when they all started firing at the Pred's direction, I say they could win provided they had enough ammo.
no no no! I mean infinite ewoks, how many would they kill before they get jacked up lmao

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: blood. on Oct 11, 2016, 12:42:16 PM
Quote from: g2vd on Oct 11, 2016, 12:07:20 PM

no no no! I mean infinite ewoks, how many would they kill before they get jacked up lmao
Didn't expect this silly idea to get this interesting. However now I'm wondering... how many legions of elite storm troopers could Dutch and his team kill by themselves? Then with a legion of Ewoks trained by them? Now this is getting back to Dutch and his team in Aliens with modern weapons.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Ewoks are BBQ meat.

They Get confused by crackers and golden rods.

Still. Lore has it they beat the best legion of troopers the empire ever amassed.

Shinawi

Shinawi

We can use certain animals on Earth to simulate how an ewok would do a hand-to-hand with a predator.

The scale would be right, too. We can compare a koala vs. human to an ewok vs. predator.

windebieste

windebieste

Except that koalas are not capable of using tools, creating or using weapons and cannot make traps.  They have no social structure and lack language.  One thing koalas do have, is 4 thumbs - 2 on each hand.  So, I guess in this regard, they're more like Aliens than ewoks but the arrangement of the digits is difference.  On top of all that, koalas are God awful stupid.  As thick as two short planks held together by a leather strap.  You won't find them building tree houses or lighting barbecues.

A couple other facts about koalas you may like to be aware of.  Koalas are arboreal animals.  In which case DO NOT PET OR PICK ONE UP IF YOU FIND ONE OUT OF A TREE!  It will shred your skin with ease using those claws and if you do pick one up, you also risk being pissed on.  Unless you want to smell like eucalyptus oil fermented in marsupial urine for a week, don't do that.  I guess that will scare any Predator off. lol. 

Koalas eat only eucalyptus leaves and nothing else.  Young koalas cannot eat this vegetation as their intestinal tract isn't capable of digesting the tough leaves until they are older.  In order to feed, young koalas lick their mothers asses and feed on eucalyptus flavoured poo.  In which case, it's probably not a good idea to be licked by a baby koala no matter how cute they look. 

Finally, many koalas have STD.  Chlamydia, to be precise.

Enjoy you downunder holiday!

-Windebieste.

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

"Hey! let's make those two characters fight, but remove all traits from one of them and give the other all of theirs ewapons and also have more than 50 of them! totally not biased!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed