Benico Del Toro in talks to star

Started by Gazz, Sep 12, 2016, 06:18:44 PM

Author
Benico Del Toro in talks to star (Read 31,657 times)

Xan21

Xan21

Arnold should stay far away from this

overthere

overthere

Come on, we've been through this. Arnold in a cameo role would be perfect. Just cameo or a minor role, but just something to acknowledge some form of continuity.

BishopShouldGo

Arnold in a cameo would be awful. Put that man in a supporting role. None of this shows-up-at-the-end nonsense. Looking at you, AvP and Predators.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: overthere on Sep 15, 2016, 07:48:41 PM
Just cameo or a minor role, but just something to acknowledge some form of continuity.

If they go with the minor role route, I was thinking something like SCS. The character "Onyx" is totally Dutch and I'd think it'd be cool if they went a similar route, have a mysterious figure who has some in depth knowledge of Predators without saying who he is directly, but we as fans know exactly who it is.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Sep 15, 2016, 07:58:48 PM
Arnold in a cameo would be awful. Put that man in a supporting role. None of this shows-up-at-the-end nonsense. Looking at you, AvP and Predators.
Who shows up at the end of AvP or Predators?

Also I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw this news headline, I read it as Guillermo Del Toro and I was really confused.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Arnold was asked to show up and do a wink wink scene for the fans.  He turned it down both times, however.

I too would like to see him in more than a cameo role.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 16, 2016, 04:47:53 AM

He was talking about the script endings which wrote Arnold into the intended films-- neither of which obviously happened.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Sep 16, 2016, 07:01:27 AM

He was talking about the script endings which wrote Arnold into the intended films-- neither of which obviously happened.

I knew about the one they had in mind for Predators but I don't think I knew about the concept of an AVP cameo.

Master

Master

Quote from: Scorpio on Sep 16, 2016, 04:51:29 AM
Arnold was asked to show up and do a wink wink scene for the fans.  He turned it down both times, however.

I too would like to see him in more than a cameo role.

Not exactly true. He wanted to appear in AvP but was elected governor. In Ps director ditched cameo.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Kaltes on Sep 16, 2016, 07:22:27 AM

I knew about the one they had in mind for [i[Predators[/i] but I don't think I knew about the concept of an AVP cameo.

I didnt know about an Arnie, AVP ending either. Wonder if it was a case of he just turned up and picked her up lmao

KiramidHead

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 16, 2016, 10:41:39 AM

I knew about the one they had in mind for [i[Predators[/i] but I don't think I knew about the concept of an AVP cameo.

I didnt know about an Arnie, AVP ending either. Wonder if it was a case of he just turned up and picked her up lmao

And now she just freezes to death. Lol

Predator_Spirit

Dutch is mentioned in the early draft.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 16, 2016, 01:18:11 PM

BishopShouldGo

Yeah, anyway, to get a bit on-topicy...Benicio Del Toro is a fine actor!

Gazz

Gazz

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 16, 2016, 01:18:11 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 16, 2016, 10:41:39 AM

The AvP-R script should have simply begun.

Fade in:

Fade out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed