NECA Alien: Covenant Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 06, 2016, 07:52:31 AM

Author
NECA Alien: Covenant Figures (Read 93,415 times)

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Quote from: El Diablo on May 24, 2017, 02:07:43 AM
I'd be cool with Daniels or Walter. David, of course, would be awesome as well. Maybe include some of the ghastly bits from his menagerie as accessories.

Hell yea. I'd love to see a creature accessory pack with some of his experiments.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'd buy a Walter figure, he'd look great alongside my David figure from Prometheus.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 24, 2017, 01:51:44 AM
Quote from: Johnnie on May 23, 2017, 10:56:58 PM
The figures are what was in the film. Go see the movie again, you'll see.
No they aren't, even NECA themselves have admitted that.

Quote from: Denton Smalls on May 24, 2017, 01:22:49 AM
Which human figures are you looking forward to coming out first?

Mine are Tennessee, Ledward and Upworth.
Have they confirmed human figures?

I heard that they confirmed they will not be doing human figures. Kinda sucks because I really wanted some colonist fodder for my hive. Walter doesn't technically count as human though

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 24, 2017, 01:29:21 PM

I heard that they confirmed they will not be doing human figures. Kinda sucks because I really wanted some colonist fodder for my hive. Walter doesn't technically count as human though

No human figures?! Ohh that's bad news. Especially with all the cool weapons and I liked the gear better than the blue tights from Prometheus.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I want a dissected Shaw creature pack.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Denton Smalls on May 24, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

No human figures?! Ohh that's bad news. Especially with all the cool weapons and I liked the gear better than the blue tights from Prometheus.

I feel ya... Human characters usually end up as shelf warmers though. I remember NECA saying saying that even popular human character figures would sit around... plus there's always the issue of getting the rights to individual actors likeliness.
I see what they mean as I frequent toy stores often and yeah, tons of human figures. 

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on May 25, 2017, 04:42:04 AM

I feel ya... Human characters usually end up as shelf warmers though. I remember NECA saying saying that even popular human character figures would sit around... plus there's always the issue of getting the rights to individual actors likeliness.
I see what they mean as I frequent toy stores often and yeah, tons of human figures. 
Yeah, I still see "Alien3 Ripley" and "Amanda Ripley" figures warming the pegs to this day. Bishop figures lingered on shelves for a really long time, which is a shame because Bishop is awesome and the figure's likeness is fantastic and everyone and their mother should own a Lance Henriksen action figure.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 25, 2017, 04:52:20 AM
Quote from: SizzyBubbles on May 25, 2017, 04:42:04 AM

Yeah, I still see "Alien3 Ripley" and "Amanda Ripley" figures warming the pegs to this day. Bishop figures lingered on shelves for a really long time, which is a shame because Bishop is awesome and the figure's likeness is fantastic and everyone and their mother should own a Lance Henriksen action figure.

YEAH! I took personal offense to there being so many Bishop figures being neglected. I was so excited for it's release and couldn't get my hands on it fast enough!

But anyway... human figures mostly tend to be peg warmers.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I saw a lot of A3 Ripleys warming the shelves. All of the marines that have been released have sold out super fast in comparison though. The only place I see those is my local comic store, but they do order a lot at one time.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: El Diablo on May 24, 2017, 02:07:43 AM
I'd be cool with Daniels or Walter. David, of course, would be awesome as well. Maybe include some of the ghastly bits from his menagerie as accessories.

This would be cool to have along a David figure.

Spirit of Fire

I want a bigger scale baby protomorph. I also want baby protomorph plushie and neomorph plushie.

windebieste

windebieste

A 1:1 scale birthling Neomorph would be sweet.

-Windebieste.

Spirit of Fire

Can we all tell NECA to make a baby protomorph plushy in Alien: Covenant? I srsly want one. Neomorph plushy too. :3

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

*gentle gasp*
I think I'm gonna pass out <3 <3 <3

Not NECA, but still cute as hell. Made by "phunny" who has done the same mini, stylized alien plushies from before.
Waiting for it to become available for preorder.

windebieste

windebieste

It is cool, huh.  We were discussing this neat little tyke over here, if you're interested.

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed