The Alien Diaries of Bob Penn Announced!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 06, 2016, 07:49:35 AM

Author
The Alien Diaries of Bob Penn Announced! (Read 2,808 times)

Corporal Hicks

The Alien Diaries of Bob Penn has been announced by Charles Lippincott via Facebook! The publicist who worked on Alien, Charles Lippincott, revealed earlier today that Titan would be publishing a book containing the contact sheets of Bob Penn’s on-set photography from Alien.

Bob Penn was the still photographer for Alien, Aliens and Alien 3. He unfortunately passed away in 2002

“It’s official, Alien fans. We will be doing a book of the Alien contacts sheets with Titan Books. It will be called THE ALIEN DIARIES OF BOB PENN. It will be an oversize coffee table book which will retail for $75.”

Alien publicist Charles Lippincott announced the The Alien Diaries of Bob Penn via Facebook.

Alien publicist Charles Lippincott announced the The Alien Diaries of Bob Penn via Facebook.

No further details are currently available.

windebieste

I feel insufficiently competent to adequately describe how awesome this sounds...  *SWOON*

Titan Books keep bringing us so much amazing stuff!

-Windebieste.

Mr. Clemens

*DING!*

Sold!

locusta

Bookmarked!

PRJ_since1990

As big of an Alien fan as I am, I find these kind of books to not be of interest. For instance, I picked up several of the art books such as Prometheus, Alien Isolation, Alien The Vault & the Alien The Archive and I have only ever thumbed through a dozen pages or so. For those who enjoy these things, I hope they blow you away with excitement!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed