There are lotta posts of female predator concepts on social media!

Started by frasermaxx, Aug 23, 2016, 09:59:02 PM

Author
There are lotta posts of female predator concepts on social media! (Read 21,760 times)

The Shuriken

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Jan 08, 2017, 06:10:25 AM
There's also the Predator female from AvP: The Hunt Begins.

Oh baby...

Guess we know this isn't much of an issue to Fox.

The Cruentus

Nothing wrong with having female predators as long as they are not given mammary glands i.e breasts. For all we know, the other predators could have been female lol No issue with it here.

OpenMaw

I was re-reading my copy of the first AVP comic, and I don't know why this had slipped my mind, but...

Scorpio

They could be like a platypus.  Mammary glands and lays eggs.  :P

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Or maybe, since they evolved on a completely different planet in another part of the galaxy, their physiology is not as easy to explain as "predator without tits" and "predator with tits." They can be different from us, you know...In more than just the face.

Writers seem to have no idea what to do with Predators, so they get hyper-focused on the honor thing and make them into crab-faced Klingons. Then suddenly their entire civilization does nothing but hunt, which is pretty much no civilization. Not that I want to see the Predator version of Dilbert wasting away at an office, but there's no way the entire civilization ONLY hunts. You can't become an interstellar species with a caveman intellect. And FTL ships would require an energy source. That requires an infrastructure, economy, etc.

Transmitted from Zeta Reticuli.

OpenMaw

Unless all of their stuff is scavenged, or what we are seeing of Predator society is almost an interstellar-post-apocalypse version of their species.

The Alien Predator

That's what makes them so unique, they don't follow our trends. We study and advance because of several things ranging from curiosity to domination. We're curious so we learn about our world, Predators were likely curious too but their progression could've been guided by their desire to become better hunters and warriors.

The only thing we'd likely have in common is the huge technological leap that wars can bring, and they definitely had wars.

What if it's their hyper-aggression that caused them to become inter-stellar? We think "are we alone?" and we send messages out there in the hopes of meeting life. To Predators, they could've asked themselves "is there more prey out there? New hunting grounds?"

Their society just had completely different motivations for progressing. They likely did a mixture of creating their own technology and scavenging from other races to reverse engineer. They live for centuries, that's plenty of time for a single Predator to learn very useful things in life such as how to make better tools to aid in dominating their prey.

Their whole rules system is to prevent extinctions, likely done this since they were a planet bound race in order to keep prey plentiful on their homeworld before they spread out into the stars.

Shinawi

Imagine if people like them wore predator suits!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijng7iovqjw

Master

There are no female predator in the script, sorry  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed