There are lotta posts of female predator concepts on social media!

Started by frasermaxx, Aug 23, 2016, 09:59:02 PM

Author
There are lotta posts of female predator concepts on social media! (Read 21,587 times)

Lotus

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Aug 23, 2016, 11:47:49 PM
So because people draw female predators, that means the predator in this movie will be female. Ok.

Actually,Shane did mentioned once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCatCWAUfcU&feature=youtu.be&t=1m16s

BishopShouldGo

Great, not referring to that. I asked: What does people drawing female predators have to do with thinking the predator will be female in this movie?

Mister Skeezler

I like to think the Predator life cycle is completely extraterrestrial, and different than a human one. I don't want it to boil down to "guy predators" and "girl predators."

Pvt. Himmel

An interpretation of a female Predator with her Hounds!! by the immensely talented mist XG.

Kaltes

I'm not fond of the idea of the Predator being female, but I suppose if it's executed in a way I like. Just none of that Hish-qu-Ten gender switching stuff.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Kaltes on Aug 29, 2016, 06:49:01 PM
I'm not fond of the idea of the Predator being female, but I suppose if it's executed in a way I like. Just none of that Hish-qu-Ten gender switching stuff.

Agreed.

Also, this is all just fan art that just went viral. I know Shane teased the idea of a female, but until we know more about the film... keep calm.

Xenomania

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2016, 07:36:57 AM
I really have nothing wrong with the concept. I just hate the idea of it being so pedestrian as having boobs. Give me female Predators and give me some other identification markers than tits please!
Indeed. Maybe it's because of their reptile-looking skin, but I've always thought that Predators just lay eggs, therefore negating the need for boobs in the first place. :P

I'd like to think that you can't really tell their gender (if they even have one) apart. Maybe the female Predators are just a bit bigger than their male counterparts?

Kaltes

I don't seriously think they'd go with Predator tits on screen...at least I hope not. XD

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kaltes on Aug 30, 2016, 05:47:21 AM
I don't seriously think they'd go with Predator tits on screen...at least I hope not. XD

It was a direction explored for Predators.

Quote from: Xenomania on Aug 29, 2016, 11:39:26 PM
I'd like to think that you can't really tell their gender (if they even have one) apart. Maybe the female Predators are just a bit bigger than their male counterparts?

I'd be happy with that. Or just some specific markings or colouration. I just find the thoughts of boobs so uninspired and too humanising. The Predators have already been too anthropomorphized for my liking.

Kaltes

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 30, 2016, 07:57:55 AM
Or just some specific markings or colouration.

I'd be okay with that.

Russ

I think they'd go with boobs. The denizens of this forum may well be able to discern the different markings and so on, but the wider public... boobs all the way. Suspect someone like that really huge knight lady from Game of Thrones would be a shoo-in for this type of thing?

Predator_Spirit

I have asked to the only guy I know who got the early script, there aren't any female predators in it. :)

The Wolverine Predator

Good , because I think it would be a terrible idea for a female predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Russ on Aug 30, 2016, 08:52:08 AM
I think they'd go with boobs. The denizens of this forum may well be able to discern the different markings and so on, but the wider public... boobs all the way. Suspect someone like that really huge knight lady from Game of Thrones would be a shoo-in for this type of thing?

For a second, I thought you said that we'd all be discussing the different markings on Predator boobs.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You have a point though, the wider public probably won't notice.

Kaltes

City Hunter was distinctively different in appearance, so I don't think it'd be that hard to make a female look different.   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed