AvP yahtzee/clue

Started by Machiko Naguchi, Aug 12, 2016, 04:40:48 AM

Author
AvP yahtzee/clue (Read 926 times)

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

Did anybody ever get either of these games? If so what did you think?

Kailem

Kailem

Was wondering about the AVP Clue recently myself. It was supposed to have come out a few months ago wasn't it? I haven't seen anything about it since the initial announcement.

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

Yeah I haven't seen them at any of the stores I have been too, just a couple places online. I might check out the Yahtzee one, but I was never much of a fan of Clue. Maybe this would actually make it playable  ;)

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

I got yahtzee. Its nothing special.
The dice are average. Hard to read. Battle yahtzee is super unbalanced. I definitely overpaid for it.

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

What are the balance issues?

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Quote from: Machiko Naguchi on Aug 14, 2016, 09:40:17 PM

Damage is done in such a pace that wasting your turn to attempt to heal constantly puts your opponent ahead (or Vice versa)

In multiplayer getting hit more than twice in a row essentially puts you out of the game. Special ability's have hardly any effect so the classes are irrelevant.

All in all I'd rather just play normal yahtzee. The battle varient just feels so unfinished. And the IP ads nothing. I was going to get clue as well but probably pass on it.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: elemental-of-all on Aug 20, 2016, 02:03:52 PM
Quote from: Machiko Naguchi on Aug 14, 2016, 09:40:17 PM

Damage is done in such a pace that wasting your turn to attempt to heal constantly puts your opponent ahead (or Vice versa)

In multiplayer getting hit more than twice in a row essentially puts you out of the game. Special ability's have hardly any effect so the classes are irrelevant.

All in all I'd rather just play normal yahtzee. The battle varient just feels so unfinished. And the IP ads nothing. I was going to get clue as well but probably pass on it.
All in all, a pointless cash grab, no?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed