Post your scary Isolation moments.

Started by .Jaguar., Aug 04, 2016, 02:43:42 PM

Author
Post your scary Isolation moments. (Read 1,586 times)

.Jaguar.

.Jaguar.

windebieste

Your video?  It's so cool. 

As for myself.  *Ahem*  I am a fully grown, 53 year old responsible adult Male.  I am a Manly Man and I refuse to be scared of silly video games. 

Well, most video games, anyway...

OK...  OK..!

There were times when I was reduced to little more than a whimpering nervous wreck while playing 'ALIEN: Isolation'.  I guess I'm not that 'Manly' after all. lol.

Thanks for sharing.  Too Awesome!

-Windebieste.

SJTR5

SJTR5

after my encounter, Runs right by me thinking (I'M DONE FOR)

seriously though, I had a quick decision and said screw it, go away!!

blood.

blood.

Thanks for reminding me why I hate/love this game

chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirrel

ooooh, I like this thread. I may or may not have some clips saved of shit like this. Will check.

EDIT: Found a couple

Vertigo

Vertigo

That horrible moment when there's no flamethrower and you're not QUITE sure whether it's seen you or not. Please don't eat my face, please don't eat my face, please don't eat my face...

After a few of these, it became a substantially tense experience just booting the game and seeing the "Continue Playing" button one mouseclick away.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: LadyJagz on Aug 09, 2016, 07:36:01 PM
Awesome collection we got going here, sorry for the reminders. :P

Oh boy did this game reinvigorate the initial fear I had for the Alien as a child.
I remember the first time I stuck AVP Classic on disc in when I was 7, soon as I saw one of those fast ass Aliens, I screamed the house down.
Good times! ^.^

One of my favourite Alien/vs/Predator memories is of being 10, playing AvP Gold and not being able to move out the APC in level 3. I was just too terrified to go out there. Just spent ages, sat inside the APC shitting my pants when the Aliens came to find me.  :laugh:

SJTR5

SJTR5

Quote from: chainsawsquirrel on Aug 08, 2016, 06:45:22 PM
ooooh, I like this thread. I may or may not have some clips saved of shit like this. Will check.

EDIT: Found a couple

don't you just "Love" the bugs it goes through. haha Thats Awesome!!

specifically where I couldn't see through the smoke Nor hear him really got me scared shitless!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed