Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

Author
Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology (Read 118,200 times)

BryanThomasS

ADF is fine. Health issue with family. I was asked not to say more so I will honor that.

Corporal Hicks

Understood and glad to hear it.

Also really looking forward to hearing what comes out of tomorrow's panel!

Ultramorph

Is it tomorrrow or Sunday?

Corporal Hicks

Appologies, it's Sunday. SDCC starts tomorrow.

BryanThomasS

Sunday. If someone is attending and willing to film it, I have official permission to do so for you tube and avpgalaxy but I need a camera and operator.

Corporal Hicks

Only fella I know who is going doesn't have his camera on him.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Jul 11, 2017, 08:42:27 AM
Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jul 01, 2017, 10:16:19 PM
Just wanted to let any of you attending San Diego Comic Con know about this.  We plan giveaways and will have some swag.

Panel: Alien-Predator Extended Universe Panel, Sunday, 7/23/17, 3:45p.m. - 4:45p.m., Room: 5AB
Panel Description: 3:45-4:45 p.m. Alien-Predator Extended Universe: The Stories Continue--Editors-Authors Jonathan Maberry (Joe Ledger, Aliens: Bug Hunt) and Bryan Thomas Schmidt (Predator: If It Bleeds, The X-Files: Border Time) discuss the expanded universe literature past, present, and future, including their anthologies Aliens: Bug Hunt and Predator: If It Bleeds with author contributors and New York Times Bestsellers Alan Dean Foster, Scott Sigler, and Seanan McGuire. Q&A Moderated by Steve Saffel (Titan Books). Room 5AB

Hope to see some of you there.

Bryan

I'll be there  8)

So what's the gossip, Nick?

BryanThomasS

BryanThomasS

Made a splash at Fox's PREDATOR meetup and got interviewed for their new app. Mentioned avpgalaxy.net and promoed the book.

Fox execs came to the panel and were very pleased. Discussions today with Titan about more books, including a possible Harrigan novel from me.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jul 24, 2017, 06:43:59 PMDiscussions today with Titan about more books, including a possible Harrigan novel from me.

That could be really cool!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jul 24, 2017, 06:43:59 PM
Made a splash at Fox's PREDATOR meetup and got interviewed for their new app. Mentioned avpgalaxy.net and promoed the book.

Looking forward to it. And that's for the mention!  :) The pictures are awesome too!

QuoteFox execs came to the panel and were very pleased. Discussions today with Titan about more books, including a possible Harrigan novel from me.

Oh, that could be really awesome! Is it related to the Harrigan story in If It Bleeds?

Ultramorph

Looks like I'll have to get the app!

Corporal Hicks

You can access the same content via the web too if you don't have the app available in your area. https://www.thepredator.fox/

Samhain13

Fox execs came to the panel and were very pleased. Discussions today with Titan about more books, including a possible Harrigan novel from me.

Damm that's great. It's nice to see the EU of the franchise still going for more.

BryanThomasS

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 24, 2017, 07:12:50 PM

Looking forward to it. And that's for the mention!  :) The pictures are awesome too!

QuoteFox execs came to the panel and were very pleased. Discussions today with Titan about more books, including a possible Harrigan novel from me.

Oh, that could be really awesome! Is it related to the Harrigan story in If It Bleeds?
Yes totally

Ultramorph

A little info on the panel:
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/24/keeping-the-alien-and-predator-shared-universe-going-at-san-diego-comic-con/#.WXaO8jVxBPo.twitter

Sounds like there are some cool ideas being floated for possible future Predator stories.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed