Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

Author
Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology (Read 118,812 times)

Corporal Hicks

Yeah! Looks much better than the Bug Hunt cover but I still wish Titan would go back and use actual artwork. There's so many talented Alien and Predator artists out there. What I wouldn't give to see Tristan Jone's artwork on one of these covers.

Great list of authors though. Fantastic job having the Perry's back! I had though Nathan Archer was supposed to be writing a short so a little disappointed to not see his name there. Lots of great authors though. Really interested to see all these.

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 10, 2017, 03:45:09 PM
Yeah! Looks much better than the Bug Hunt cover but I still wish Titan would go back and use actual artwork. There's so many talented Alien and Predator artists out there. What I wouldn't give to see Tristan Jone's artwork on one of these covers.

Great list of authors though. Fantastic job having the Perry's back! I had though Nathan Archer was supposed to be writing a short so a little disappointed to not see his name there. Lots of great authors though. Really interested to see all these.

I feel your pain, I just don't understand why they can't use actual original art. Titan is an odd company though imo.

Really excited to get both this and bughunt thats for sure.

JungleHunter87

Preordered. Can't wait! I wonder if Shirley will continue the Hish idea from FM or he'll switch to Yautja? Either way, can't wait to see what Father and Daughter Perry are gonna bring to the table this time!

Stealth_Hunter

Cool! I'm gonna buy this first days it's available!

Ultramorph

We've reached a point in history where Hish nostalgia is a thing!  :laugh:

Super excited to pick this up.

felix

felix

Edit - Sorry, i see the cover is already up. Thanks for the scoop!

For me, i am really looking forward to this.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Wonder if the novels will apply the method of the Star Wars post legends publications of meticulously crafting the novels to fall into cannon with the film series and avoid continuity errors and inconsistencies. To a degree it could be argued that its restrictive to allow creative opportunity rather than expanding.

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Yautja. I had to pick for consistency.

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

If we do a sequel, Archer will be back. Complicated reasons.

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Stay tuned soon for more exclusive info about the book and stories.  And I get shat you are saying about artwork but I freaking love this awesome cover.

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Bryan Thomas Schmidt

Teasers:
Besides Lebbon's prequel to Rage War, Steve Perry writes a sequel to his novel Turnabout. And my story stars Danny Glover's Mike Harrigan in Brazil and features Adam Baldwin's Garber too. ;D

SM

Nice.

felix

Quote from: Bryan Thomas Schmidt on Mar 11, 2017, 08:14:35 AM
Teasers:
And my story stars Danny Glover's Mike Harrigan in Brazil and features Adam Baldwin's Garber too. ;D

Wow.

426Buddy

Sounds great! I cant wait, im pumped for this.

A story with Harrigan and Garber is a great idea, looking forward to it.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Bryan Thomas Schmidt on Mar 11, 2017, 08:14:35 AM
Teasers:
Besides Lebbon's prequel to Rage War, Steve Perry writes a sequel to his novel Turnabout. And my story stars Danny Glover's Mike Harrigan in Brazil and features Adam Baldwin's Garber too. ;D
Referencing the old EU, I like it. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed