Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

Author
Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology (Read 118,222 times)

felix

I would love a Harrigan book. Hope Titan Books gives us a Predator Omnibus: Vol 2 (collecting South China Sea and Turnabout).

BryanThomasS

More Omnibuses to come from Titan for sure.

Corporal Hicks

Excellent. They need to reprint Turnabout and South China Sea. The price of them on the second hand market is ridiculous and they are must reads imho.

BryanThomasS

The plan is to reprint them all.

felix

Good to hear that!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jul 25, 2017, 09:03:43 AM
The plan is to reprint them all.

And the villagers rejoiced!

That's great news. Those last couple have become pretty hard to people to get hold of. So with Aliens: Berserker recently reprinted and South China Sea and Turnabout getting reprints too, everyone who missed those hard to find ones will be happy.  :)

Corporal Hicks

I'll be chatting to Bryan for the podcast in a few weeks time. Just getting my questions together so as always, just wanted to offer you guys the chance to put any questions across!

Ultramorph

Will any familiar Preds (Ahab, Kalakta, Jungle Hunter) be appearing?

The Alien Predator

Will other alien creatures or civilisations be mentioned that the Predators have interacted with?

Iron Infililtrator

Wait! More omnibus? Proceed mr. thomas and tell us!

SM

Reprinting previously released books.

Ultramorph

Will there be Hish in this volume, or is that being saved for a follow-up?

BryanThomasS

We used the term Yautja strictly. But I would like to define what the two terms mean as types of Predators in the future.

Corporal Hicks

Don't worry, I've got a question about Hish and Yautja in there already.  :)

gantarat

Will be there story about people who try to catch/capture Predators or story that serve to be prequel 2018 movies ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed