Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

Author
Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology (Read 118,221 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 14, 2017, 01:04:45 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 10, 2017, 09:03:57 AM
Turnabout isn't hard to find, is it? I thought it was South China Sea that was the pain.

Not as much as Flesh and Blood and South China Sea but it got more expensive.

Take a look at this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Predator-Turnabout-by-Steve-Perry-9781595820549-/172579609479?hash=item282e8bdb87:g:s58AAOSwOgdYy7oS

Jesus. You folk who got them for free off me best be happy.  :laugh: I could have made a nice killing.  :laugh:

happypred

Anyone aware of any updates?

BryanThomasS

Just wanted to let any of you attending San Diego Comic Con know about this.  We plan giveaways and will have some swag.

Panel: Alien-Predator Extended Universe Panel, Sunday, 7/23/17, 3:45p.m. - 4:45p.m., Room: 5AB
Panel Description: 3:45-4:45 p.m. Alien-Predator Extended Universe: The Stories Continue--Editors-Authors Jonathan Maberry (Joe Ledger, Aliens: Bug Hunt) and Bryan Thomas Schmidt (Predator: If It Bleeds, The X-Files: Border Time) discuss the expanded universe literature past, present, and future, including their anthologies Aliens: Bug Hunt and Predator: If It Bleeds with author contributors and New York Times Bestsellers Alan Dean Foster, Scott Sigler, and Seanan McGuire. Q&A Moderated by Steve Saffel (Titan Books). Room 5AB

Hope to see some of you there.

Bryan

Ultramorph

Great to hear! Glad there's a future ahead.

BryanThomasS

BryanThomasS

Check out @BryanThomasS's Tweet: https://twitter.com/BryanThomasS/status/881394580586889216?s=09

First sneak peek at a story from IF IT BLEEDS

(pic below from Hicks)

Corporal Hicks

The Alien Predator

HuDaFuK

Excellent :)

BountyHunter

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 10, 2017, 06:06:15 AM
I'm guessing he's talking about Turnabout, which is getting a sequel story in the anthology.

Yeah, I was talking about Turnabout. Not sure what happened, but my computer was showing my post as being right after the original post announcing the sequel story. Not way down the line like it is now. Lol. Must have had a glitch.

BryanThomasS

Rematch by Steve Perry is a direct sequel to Turnabout.

Whos_Nick

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jul 01, 2017, 10:16:19 PM
Just wanted to let any of you attending San Diego Comic Con know about this.  We plan giveaways and will have some swag.

Panel: Alien-Predator Extended Universe Panel, Sunday, 7/23/17, 3:45p.m. - 4:45p.m., Room: 5AB
Panel Description: 3:45-4:45 p.m. Alien-Predator Extended Universe: The Stories Continue--Editors-Authors Jonathan Maberry (Joe Ledger, Aliens: Bug Hunt) and Bryan Thomas Schmidt (Predator: If It Bleeds, The X-Files: Border Time) discuss the expanded universe literature past, present, and future, including their anthologies Aliens: Bug Hunt and Predator: If It Bleeds with author contributors and New York Times Bestsellers Alan Dean Foster, Scott Sigler, and Seanan McGuire. Q&A Moderated by Steve Saffel (Titan Books). Room 5AB

Hope to see some of you there.

Bryan

I'll be there  8)

Corporal Hicks

Are you planning on doing a video or anything?

BryanThomasS

BryanThomasS

Jonathan wrote for PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS also and there will be giveaways.

If I can find someone to film it, I have permission to film the panel. Also, due to an issue at home, Alan Dean Foster is not going to be able to attend.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jul 11, 2017, 09:39:52 PM
If I can find someone to film it, I have permission to film the panel.

Fantastic! Would love to be able to see this. Unfortunately, there's a big swatch of ocean between us so I've yet to visit an SD or NY comic con yet.  :'(

QuoteAlso, due to an issue at home, Alan Dean Foster is not going to be able to attend.

That's a shame. Hope he's alright. I'll add an amendment onto the news post on the main site.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 12, 2017, 08:05:35 AM
That's a shame. Hope he's already. I'll add an amendment onto the news post on the main site.

I hope he's alright as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed