Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 431,641 times)

TheBATMAN

Definitely not set in the suburbs then...  ???

BishopShouldGo

Thinking the movie is set in the suburbs is so three months ago.

The Wolverine Predator

Does anyone else use Tapatalk for this forum? I'm trying to see if there's a way to do spoiler tags through this app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corporal Hicks

Are the buttons not there in the app? If not, try typing the tag manually. <spoiler>content</spoiler> but using [ and ] instead of < and >.

The Wolverine Predator

Ok I'll try that

Timmay

Timmay

Sometype of Predator creature...looks like they are painting green blood on it...

SpeedyMaxx

All checks out with the script to me.

And yeah, again, a large portion of this movie is set in the suburbs. But the sequence outlined at that URL, not so much IIRC (although it's still in the US).

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 25, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

And yeah, again, a large portion of this movie is set in the suburbs. But the sequence outlined at that URL, not so much IIRC (although it's still in the US).
There's a sign saying Rome, Georgia

Doomofman

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Apr 25, 2017, 07:40:26 PM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 25, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

There's a sign saying Rome, Georgia

Yeah there were police cars with Georgia insignia on them at the highschool shoot a while back

OWLF

OWLF

A few more from yesterday...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTUPHeeFofb/

QuoteSo a UFO landed in Pier Park....

https://twitter.com/jonathanxcote/status/856729175540998144

QuoteThat's not a crashed UFO under that blue tarp at Pier Park. Nothing to see here folks, please move along.

KillCrites

I'm surprised this early we are already getting a peek at a Predator ship/pod/whatever. This is awesome.

black

black

It does not look like the technique of predators. True, we already saw little of it. I can only judge by P2, but let's see what will be shown further.
I forgot that this is a hybrid ship. Now everything is clear ...

Cereal Killer

What the guys have been saying with the script seem to be true.

SpeedyMaxx

That is tricky, then. They're in a tank in the above material, right? Because IIRC the tank/APC/whatever stuff took place in another location, not Georgia (I believe the suburban stuff was all in Georgia - I think). I'll have to go back and look when I'm not starving.

The Wolverine Predator

Check on that death scene I shared earlier to the script too if you wouldn't mind?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed