Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 431,849 times)

Corporal Hicks

What are the sources? And don't tell me IMDB.  :laugh:

The Wolverine Predator

Now that would be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BishopShouldGo

Lol. "I heard rumors" AKA I made it all up in my head.

The Wolverine Predator

I actually would love for Boyd to be Dutch's son and Trevante to be Dillon's son, since the articles have been referring to Boyd and Trevante being best friends. Maybe their families were stationed together when they were little? Now how cool would that be?

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jan 24, 2017, 05:16:07 PM
Lol. "I heard rumors" AKA I made it all up in my head.
I still remember you claimed to have a source months back, Tom Hardy never happened...just sayin

BishopShouldGo

What does that have to do with what you just made up.

The Wolverine Predator

I didn't make anything up, I just came up with a thought that would be cool, I was responding to your comment towards Pvt. Himmel

BishopShouldGo

Well whoever said the rumor thing, just made it up in their head

BishopShouldGo

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 24, 2017, 05:06:51 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Jan 24, 2017, 04:17:46 PM
There are rumours about Jamie Hall (Kevin Peter Hall's nephew)  and Neil Fingleton.

I heard rumors that Boyd is Dutch's son
Spoiler
who gets arrested cause he broke into government offices looking for info on his father.
[close]

Source?

skhellter

::)

Hicks....... .  ::)

Corporal Hicks

Always request a source when someone claims something like that. You'll either get it or it puts an end to the lies and misery.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 24, 2017, 06:48:39 PM
Always request a source when someone claims something like that. You'll either get it or it puts an end to the lies and misery.
Nothing upsets me more than people claiming they have info or a source and then nothing comes out of it

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

It's always different when someone says something, but to take it with a grain of salt. As opposed to saying "rumor has it!!!" and then saying your source is "forbidden"(before deleting it) or that you were just "fooling around".

It's also very telling when people have to cite events that happened months ago. When you have to dig that far back...

BishopShouldGo

Exactly. Just for spreading rumors, on ignore ya go!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed