Should Daniels Survive? - AvPGalaxy Podcast #38

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 22, 2016, 09:14:31 AM

Author
Should Daniels Survive? - AvPGalaxy Podcast #38 (Read 10,350 times)

Prez

Another good listen guys. Keep em coming.

PRJ_since1990

Another great podcast guys. Keep them coming regularly! I usually listen at work and I'll often listen to it twice through because I'll lose details in the commotion of work, people bugging me for help, etc.

My only request is can you either have the volume increased before you upload the podcast, as in boost the vocals? Not drastic, but just a bit. That, or have Xenomorphine speak clearly into the mic. On multiple times, and in other casts, he has shuffled around and his voice goes out. Thanks guys!

XenoHunter99

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 27, 2016, 07:27:43 AM
It's funny because here in the fanbase we see a lot of gripe towards Prometheus. It makes me think that for the fans Covenant will have a mountain of bad will from Prometheus to climb during promotion. The general public didn't seem to agree though.

Again, the general public popped big for the Transformers movies, TFA and more. But based on Prometheus, Covenant deserves skepticism. Fool me once, it's on you. Twice? No. Plus, you can't really say Prometheus introduced new possibilities. There were already possibilities. And I would argue, the path Scott chose for exploring those possibilities was among the more lame and boring ways to go about it. Worse, we'd already seen a lot of it in AVP. So, it's up to Scott to prove that there was something more or better to it. And we'll see.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed