Aliens reunion planned for Comic-Con - Alien 5 To Be Discussed?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 06, 2016, 08:12:57 PM

Author
Aliens reunion planned for Comic-Con - Alien 5 To Be Discussed? (Read 4,276 times)

irn

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 08, 2016, 09:55:21 PM
Which is exactly what Blomkamp said he wanted to do.

It'd be excellent if he pulls that off.

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Quotecomes to that, Hicks will do em both.

HAHA

"Let me introduce you to a close personal friend of mine."

[drops pants]

"Feel the weight."

QuoteHas anyone heard anything - If it does happen if Newt is in it and if so whether Carrie Henn is interested in it?

Somebody posted a good interview here recently with Biehn and his wife, and I think he's mentioned this sporadically over the past year saying that he thinks they will cast some Hollywood "it" girl in the role and they will be the next big thing. Something like a passing of the torch thing?

I could be interpreting that wrong though, and also Biehn said he was just speculating.

BishopShouldGo

Hopefully someone will ask Cameron what he thinks of Neill's movie.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Denton Smalls on Jul 11, 2016, 03:21:00 PM
Somebody posted a good interview here recently with Biehn and his wife, and I think he's mentioned this sporadically over the past year saying that he thinks they will cast some Hollywood "it" girl in the role and they will be the next big thing. Something like a passing of the torch thing?

I could be interpreting that wrong though, and also Biehn said he was just speculating.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2015/11/20/michael-biehn-on-alien-5-passing-of-the-torch-to-newt/

However, recently Biehn's wife was sharing that original interview on Twitter so who knows. We've also heard that Henn said she would be appearing in the film just through a video chat. Though we've also seen artwork from Callum West which looked exactly like Henn. This is all subject to change though. Who knows what has happened to the concept while they were working on it.

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 11, 2016, 03:58:29 PM
Hopefully someone will ask Cameron what he thinks of Neill's movie.

I really hope someone does. I bet Cameron would be quite happy at the prospect.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed