Things that scared you as a kid

Started by Bughunter S. Thomson, Jun 30, 2016, 05:33:43 PM

Author
Things that scared you as a kid (Read 2,288 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: x-M-x on Jul 18, 2016, 10:33:43 AM
I.T
Hellrasier
Aliens
Predator
The Thing (dat music... dun... dun... dun...)  :D
Defo.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Jaws 3. 
When they turn around and see the shark from the underwater lounge.

The scene at the very end of This clip.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I wasn't never scared.

But if a movie might have scared me, it might have been The Thing and I might or might not have been afraid to feed my Siberian Husky at night.

This is of course conjecture.

FiorinaFury161

Having nightmares/hallucinations of the Alien Queen in my bedroom, ripping my sister to shreds (ala Bishop) and turning towards me. Took years to get over. Still have a hard time watching the entire Sulaco/Powerloader scene to this day.

BTW, nice to see ya again Kimarhi. Hope all is well! Everything here is super queer! :D

Sabby

Sabby

I rewatched Ghostbusters recently and remembered that that kind of terrified me as a kid. The fridge scene creeped me out, but the part where the arms come out of the chair really got to me.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Sabby on Jul 21, 2016, 10:24:32 AM
I rewatched Ghostbusters recently and remembered that that kind of terrified me as a kid. The fridge scene creeped me out, but the part where the arms come out of the chair really got to me.

Yeah, there were a couple of parts in that movie that creeped me out as a kid too.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

This anime did as a 5 or 6 year old kid. Oddly enough movies like Aliens, It and Predator never did.

Kaltes

Kaltes

I've always had a strong, strong fear or arachnids and insects...nothing interesting or unique I suppose. But it's always been a fear despite not truly having any frightening encounters with either.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Kaltes on Aug 21, 2016, 06:11:05 PM
I've always had a strong, strong fear or arachnids and insects...nothing interesting or unique I suppose. But it's always been a fear despite not truly having any frightening encounters with either.

Did you watch Arachnophobia on loop as a kid like I did?

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Sabby on Aug 21, 2016, 10:12:14 PM
Quote from: Kaltes on Aug 21, 2016, 06:11:05 PM

Did you watch Arachnophobia on loop as a kid like I did?

You'd think so...but no. I never had any negative exposure to anything of the sort in life, for whatever reason I've always had this deep seated and entirely unprovoked fear that's been with me long as I can remember.

Randomizer

Randomizer

When I was a kid I was afraid of the dark. Now look at me, reading Darkness comics and being a Riddick fan.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed