Fandoms besides AvP

Started by KillCrites, Jun 29, 2016, 02:31:53 PM

Author
Fandoms besides AvP (Read 546 times)

KillCrites

KillCrites

Here's mine: Jurassic Park, Godzilla/Kaiju, Star Wars, and Terminator.
Edit: Also The Thing and Gremlins.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I infrequently visit Gateworld for Stargate fandom but that's obviously not as active as it used to be.

Other than that, I follow a few Star Trek groups on Facebook and read/listen/watch the various fan productions.

g2vd

g2vd

Toho Kingdom is my main (And Only) place I go to for Godzilla and also the only other place I go.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 29, 2016, 04:18:17 PM
I infrequently visit Gateworld for Stargate fandom but that's obviously not as active as it used to be.
I wonder when we'll finally get another Stargate, I mean come on with Star Wars, Star Trek, Alien and Predator coming back out the Space stuff is back in the public eye a new Stargate movie or show needs to happen.

EJA

EJA

Dr Who, Star Trek (all), Marvel Comics, DC, Star Wars.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Godzilla and kaiju, Nightmare, Hannibal, House, KFP, some Marvel and DC...I think that's about it really. I tend to be distant from fandoms these days, with some exceptions of course.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: g2vd on Jun 29, 2016, 05:31:06 PM
I wonder when we'll finally get another Stargate, I mean come on with Star Wars, Star Trek, Alien and Predator coming back out the Space stuff is back in the public eye a new Stargate movie or show needs to happen.

There's a reboot in development that is apparently going to lead into a trilogy.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Aliens,  Prometheus, Dead Space, Terminator, Star Wars, The Thing, Jurassic Parc...Hulk :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed