Interview with Alex Moore - AvPGalaxy Podcast #37

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 21, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Author
Interview with Alex Moore - AvPGalaxy Podcast #37 (Read 12,825 times)

fluxcap

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 28, 2016, 12:08:22 PM
I have to wonder if there's any game that actually gets the time they want.
Seems like Mass Effect: Andromena may be the one exception to that haha

I'm sure it'd be a possibility! Any particular games folk would be interested in?
Personally, I would love to hear the story behind Monolith's AvP 2.

And welcome back!  :)
Thanks Hicks! With all the new novels, comics and movies coming out, I've been sucked back into things. Also listening to the podcast on the commute to work has been a public transit lifesaver.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: fluxcap on Jun 28, 2016, 02:22:47 PM
Personally, I would love to hear the story behind Monolith's AvP 2.

I can certainly try but no promises.

QuoteThanks Hicks! With all the new novels, comics and movies coming out, I've been sucked back into things. Also listening to the podcast on the commute to work has been a public transit lifesaver.

Glad to be of help! I listen to podcasts when I'm travelling too. And I can't fault you. A lot of stuff is happening! It's exciting. We just need a new game to be announced.

fluxcap

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 30, 2016, 06:55:20 PM
I can certainly try but no promises.
Huzzah!!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 30, 2016, 06:55:20 PM
Glad to be of help! I listen to podcasts when I'm travelling too. And I can't fault you. A lot of stuff is happening! It's exciting. We just need a new game to be announced.
Absolutely. Having a new game to look forward to will be a bonus. I wonder if Alien Isolation's so-so sales have caused hesitation in producing another AAA game for the time being.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: fluxcap on Jul 02, 2016, 03:48:35 PM
I wonder if Alien Isolation's so-so sales have caused hesitation in producing another AAA game for the time being.

I expect that's the case. Sega didn't sound too thrilled with the sales for Isolation. Which is a shame.

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 05, 2016, 01:38:46 PM
Quote from: fluxcap on Jul 02, 2016, 03:48:35 PM
I wonder if Alien Isolation's so-so sales have caused hesitation in producing another AAA game for the time being.

I expect that's the case. Sega didn't sound too thrilled with the sales for Isolation. Which is a shame.

Its really too bad, looks like its going to be a long time before we see another avp game

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed