Aliens Actor Trevor Steedman Dies Age 62

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 20, 2016, 01:03:10 PM

Author
Aliens Actor Trevor Steedman Dies Age 62 (Read 15,693 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Unfortunately Trevor Steedman, the actor who played Private Wierzbowski in Aliens, has suffered another stroke. He is currently in critical condition in the ICU. Everyone at Alien vs. Predator Galaxy would like to wish him a speedy recovery!

Update 26/6/16:

Sadly, Trevor died yesterday.

http://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16250

426Buddy

Terrible news, hope he pulls through :-[

Whiskeybrewer

Damn. That just sucks. Hope he pulls through too

Corporal Hicks

ADC posted this update over on Alien Legacy last night.

QuoteHi everyone.
Visited Trevor today with Alison. He's in the Critical Care Unit and is still out after being put into induced coma. He is on machine assisted breathing. It is a more serious stroke than (nearly) two years ago.
The stroke was on the left side this time. It is more serious when it occurs on the left side of the body for various reasons, mainly the impact it has on the brain.
He suffered multiple seizures today and they decided to put him under sedation again as a result.
They will hopefully take him out of that in the morning and then they can see if he's be stable enough to wake up.
For a bit we could see him fighting to come out of it, earlier today when he was off sedation and before the seizures. We all know he'll fight this thing. I want to stress that it's a far more serious attack than last time. I'm just saying this so that people can gauge the situation. Now we just have to wait.
There's an old saying from the First World War, 'Everyone is a believer in the trenches". Trevor is in the trenches right now. So whatever you believe, or even if you're not a believer, let us all say a prayer for our Trevor and his family tonight.
I'll report back here with any updates but Alison will post info on Facebook first so if you're friends with her on Facebook keep an eye on her page. Thanks.

Hopefully he'll pull through!

whiterabbit

That does not sound good at all. Hope and prayers to his family that he can pull through and recover.

Darkness

I'm very sad to report that he died yesterday.

http://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16250

Corporal Hicks

I am absolutely gutted. I had the pleasure of meeting him several times and we even had him on the podcast back in the early days. Trevor was an absolute gent of a man. He absolutely loved his fans. I'm so sad to wake up to this news. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.   :'(

whiterabbit

Yea, sad news indeed. RIP.

Perfect-Organism

A sad loss.  Much too early.  RIP Trevor Steedman.

Wierzbowski!  Wierzbowski!!

:'(

Glaive

Damn, that's no age!

RIP, Trevor.

426Buddy

How terrible! RIP Trevor,  sad sad news.

Nostromo

Damn, Rip Wierzbowski!!

I was just watching Aliens last night, RIP

PRJ_since1990

That is so tragic. We've lost another. I never had the pleasure of meeting him. RIP Mr. Steedman. God bless you. It really pains me to hear how involved he was with the community, he really enjoyed meeting the fans and being a part of the fandom.

Hey NECA toys, if you're reading this, I think we need to get a commemorative Wierzbowski figure with some of the proceeds going to his family.

BishopShouldGo

Wierzbowski! WIERZBOWSKI! :(

NickisSmart

I always thought Hicks said, "Where's Baski?"

RIP, Tevor! :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed