New Picture of Ridley Scott & Michael Fassbender on the Set of Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 15, 2016, 01:13:13 PM

Author
New Picture of Ridley Scott & Michael Fassbender on the Set of Alien: Covenant! (Read 25,112 times)

Enoch

He referred to the person behind her.
As you can, pretty clearly, see Carmen isnt blurred! :P

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Himmelblau on Jun 17, 2016, 05:33:31 PM

Look in the background of that pic...the third person there looks like Noomi Rapace maybe that's why its blurred to keep her appearance a surprise.

It's blurred because that's a pretty big room and the camera's focused on Ridley. Depth of field.

Enoch

Well of course, I either dont believe thats Noomi,
but I very much expect to see something related to her in Covenant!!!

P.S. I do not expect to see that Daniels is somehow connected with Ripley!
Thats stupid narrative idea.

Pvt. Himmel

It wouldn't surprise me if its her he likes to keep things secret.

Remember he did the same thing with the c-section scene where he filmed it secretly with just him and Rapace and didn't tell anyone not even the cast till way after filming was over. 8)

Enoch

Enoch

Yes, he likes to be secretive.
He did the same thing with the scene in which Kate Dickie/Ford inspects
Milburns mouth and then hammerpede bursts out.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Anyone heard the news that Noomie is reprising her role as Dr. Shaw

windebieste

For sure... Here,  lookie!  Lookie!

...and yes.  Scott is a sly old Fox.  He will mess with your head.  Do you really think his statements about Blomkamp's 'ALIENS' movie should go unquestioned?   Have a good about everything he's said about that movie and have a good think about his handling of 'ALIEN: Covenant'.

-Windebieste.

NickisSmart

Quote from: windebieste on Jun 21, 2016, 01:07:01 AM
For sure... Here,  lookie!  Lookie!

...and yes.  Scott is a sly old Fox.  He will mess with your head.  Do you really think his statements about Blomkamp's 'ALIENS' movie should go unquestioned?   Have a good about everything he's said about that movie and have a good think about his handling of 'ALIEN: Covenant'.

-Windebieste.

Where can I hear what he said about Blompkamp's film?

windebieste

He said he was impressed by the script.  Scott Free was also interested in producing it.  For a movie that's currently not in production, anything said about it should be considered very carefully.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

I wonder how much he does intentionally. Throwing us through the loops.

lv_226

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed