Trilobite Spotted on Alien: Covenant Set

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 13, 2016, 11:47:25 AM

Author
Trilobite Spotted on Alien: Covenant Set (Read 24,823 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Darkness

I'm certain this guy is telling porkies. Hmmm... saw the storyboards? Ask him to go under the cover of darkness and get me pictures of something substantial. There surely would have been snaps of these geologists near the ship.

_kemosh_

_kemosh_

Agree with Darkness, I really am skeptical, he didn't follow up my tweet of how he saw all this, I really doubt Ridley would reuse the exact same creature we've seen before, even with his intentions of returning to the classic xenomorph lifecycle I predict there'll be some variations even there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's some tents set-up on location as well. I'm pretty sure I posted a picture of it last weekend in the Location picture thread. I wouldn't be surprised if they had some storyboards hanging up in there to assist with shooting. If we was able to get close enough - and we've seen people blend in with the crew - then I wouldn't be too surprised.

Yeah, I did on the 10th. http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=54208.msg2107867#msg2107867

robbritton

Possibly could be this thing being re-introduced? http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Octo-Facehugger
I'd be surprised if all of the pre alien-free Prometheus concept art ideas were discarded.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: robbritton on Apr 15, 2016, 09:53:08 AM
Possibly could be this thing being re-introduced? http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Octo-Facehugger
I'd be surprised if all of the pre alien-free Prometheus concept art ideas were discarded.

Yeah, maybe is a proto-facehugger

Although to be honest, skepticism seems the best way to deal with this rumor

oduodu

For me personally its more a case of not wanting to allow myself the be set up for another massive disappointment.

I know its childish - sorry.

whiterabbit

Oh nothing to be sorry about. We love this universe and want it to be awesome. Can't help but get over excited. It's what fans do.

Corporal Hicks

A few more tweets that Hi_Flyer said in response to _kemosh_

Quotea public footpath runs along the back of set at Milford sound, so can see all goings on!

the trilobite prop and storyboard looked the size of a small child. Not as big or developed as the one at Prometheus end tho

I assumed attacking the colonists. Lots of "what the F*** was that!" Lines from actors

I was stood outside the editing tent & within earshot of the great Ridley Scott. Amazing to hear him work!!

HuDaFuK

I genuinely kinda doubt they'd let him stand right outside.

Snapping some shots from nearby is one thing, but actually wandering up to Ridley and standing there listening without security telling you to move along is another.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Considering there's been reports of people walking right up to the set, milling amongst the crew, without being questioned for ages I wouldn't be too surprised.

HuDaFuK

Well colour me surprised.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 18, 2016, 10:15:42 AM
I genuinely kinda doubt they'd let him stand right outside.

Snapping some shots from nearby is one thing, but actually wandering up to Ridley and standing there listening without security telling you to move along is another.

Maybe Ridley had a really big megaphone?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed