Trilobite Spotted on Alien: Covenant Set

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 13, 2016, 11:47:25 AM

Author
Trilobite Spotted on Alien: Covenant Set (Read 24,824 times)

Corporal Hicks

According to Twitter, a Trilobite was spotted on the Alien: Covenant set. Twitter user hi_flyer7 has been sharing some pictures he took of the spaceship set at Milford Sound, New Zealand. He also tweeted to share some specific details of what he’d witnessed happening on set including the spotting of a newborn Trilobite:

“The white alien Shaw gives birth to in Prometheus is back in the sequel! Seen on set.” 

Unfortunately he didn’t manage to obtain a picture of it but we asked if it looked like the fully grown creature seen at the end of Prometheus or if it was more similar in size to the newborn seen during the infamous medpod scene: “One she gives birth too. The prop wasn’t very big.

An Alien: Covenant location picture shared by hi_flyer7

A location picture shared by hi_flyer7.

In another Tweet hi_flyer7 also commented on an action scene that he witnessed: “Group of scientist/geologists attacked on new world. Gun battle. Security Guard (from Weyland?) seen on set.”

Thanks to hi_flyer7  for sharing. Keep checking back in with Aliens vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest news on Alien: Covenant and The Predator!

Alien³

Ahhhh yeah!

426Buddy

Interesting for sure, I wonder how this one comes about. Im thinking the trilobyte must come about in different and less convoluted ways than in prometheus.

HuDaFuK

Sex burster.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Uh, I rather wished they had dumped all those rather meh monsters from Prometheus.

QuoteGroup of scientist/geologists attacked on new world. Gun battle. Security Guard (from Weyland?) seen on set."

So looks like it was only a small expeditionary group from the Covenant that arrived in that shuttle that was blown-up? Demián Bichir was likely the security guy since he's supposed to be the head of security on the Covenant. Wonder with whom they had this gun battle? We know David is also currently at that location.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 13, 2016, 01:41:18 PM
Sex burster.

Could be. I'd still like to see that sequence.

I did also ask him if it could have been a traditional face-hugger, not the trilobite. We'll see.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

A traditional facehugger is probably more likely.

The events that led to the creation of that trilobyte was just so totally random, I can't see it being replicated easily.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 13, 2016, 01:51:06 PM
The events that led to the creation of that trilobyte was just so totally random, I can't see it being replicated easily.

That was my thought as well as well but the fella was so specific in his responses. I'd prefer it to be a facehugger.

HuDaFuK

Maybe David's been mixing shit in a bowl.

Or is a rapist.

426Buddy

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 13, 2016, 01:55:28 PM
Maybe David's been mixing shit in a bowl.

Or is a rapist.

Both  ;D

Must have grown himself some Promethean man parts lol.

Perfect-Organism

This implies that the trilobite was more of an intentional result of the black-goo than a co-incidental bi-product.  By extension, it could mean the same thing for the deacon.

Godzillakuj94

So maybe we'll get more Deacon then? If we do, hopefully we get to see a full-grown one.

Alien³

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Apr 13, 2016, 02:20:29 PM
This implies that the trilobite was more of an intentional result of the black-goo than a co-incidental bi-product.  By extension, it could mean the same thing for the deacon.

The pure will of the Devil.

Perfect-Organism

We really have no idea if the Black goo contains code for random species generation, or for very specific creatures.  David used just one drop of the goo.  It's entirely possible that a vial of the goo would contain an entire zoo of different species, or possibly each vial contains one species.  Who knows?  If it was one species per ampule, it would explain why there were so many ampules in the juggernaut.

Immortan Jonesy

I must be honest...my first reaction was disappointment...it's just that I want new monsters and the original Xenomorph  :-\ but I guess an adult Deacon could be great too :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed