Predator vs Judge Dredd vs Aliens (new comic)

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 08, 2016, 07:51:18 PM

Author
Predator vs Judge Dredd vs Aliens (new comic) (Read 41,368 times)

SM

The mob that are co-publishing with Dark Horse?

RakaiThwei

Quote from: SM on Feb 15, 2017, 09:19:46 PM
The mob that are co-publishing with Dark Horse?

I'm referring to their TMNT comics which I've become quite the fan of, as they are very good, but... yes..

I wonder if this.. hold up has anything to do with Dark Horse cancelling on the Star Trek crossover, which IDW also has the license too.. Probably not but, it seems odd that cancellation happened and this delay upon delay is occuring. Is there a falling out we don't know about?

happypred

Would be a shame if they cancelled this series...or kept pushing back

Imagine...Predator vs. Dredd #4 - Dec. 2017

The Alien Predator

Quote from: happypred on Feb 16, 2017, 12:31:41 AM
Would be a shame if they cancelled this series...or kept pushing back

Imagine...Predator vs. Dredd #4 - Dec. 2017

I know... they've gotten so far already with it. It's 4 issues and they done 3 already. I wonder what's troubling them so much to keep pushing the last one so far back.

RakaiThwei

I would hate it if there is some sort of clash going on with the two collaborating companies. I mean it would suck if this story was incomplete.

happypred

Still scheduled for Apr. 5: https://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/27-556/Predator-vs-Judge-Dredd-vs-Aliens-4

Let's keep fingers crossed...

The Alien Predator

Quote from: happypred on Mar 03, 2017, 07:05:44 AM
Still scheduled for Apr. 5: https://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/27-556/Predator-vs-Judge-Dredd-vs-Aliens-4

Let's keep fingers crossed...

Phew.

When this showed up in my Unread posts, I was worried you were announcing the cancellation of the series... Glad that's not the case.

426Buddy

The Alien Predator

Ok... It's gonna get cancelled...

Whiskeybrewer

If they cancel this series with one Issue to go, Im gonna get on a plane and punch someone

Ultramorph

DH and IDW must be having problems. Between this and the Star Trek crossover getting canceled it looks that way.

426Buddy

426Buddy

That really sucks, whats worse is that the work on the issue is probably finished and still may never see release.

This series was too fun to just go unfinished.

I know its futile but i'm going to write another letter to DH, I'll let them know they must find a way get this series finished.

The Alien Predator

Literally just one issue is left to do.

It's not like that Alien and Star Trek crossover which wasn't even started, just some concepts on the covers were done and the idea was pitched.

But this series is more than halfway done. Just one more issue and it's completed. It'd suck to see this cancelled.

RakaiThwei

I really hope this delay bullshit doesn't signify this comic getting cancelled.. The Dreddverse Predators might be all I have left to enjoy what I can of my favorite alien hunters. If it does get cancelled, I'm going to be immensely disappointed.

If there are problems happening between IDW and Dark Horse, I'd like to know what is going on.

happypred

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 13, 2017, 06:04:49 PM
Literally just one issue is left to do.

It's not like that Alien and Star Trek crossover which wasn't even started, just some concepts on the covers were done and the idea was pitched.

But this series is more than halfway done. Just one more issue and it's completed. It'd suck to see this cancelled.

OMG...has to be legal conflict

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed