50 Cent in The Predator?

Started by biggymac, Apr 05, 2016, 11:49:37 PM

Author
50 Cent in The Predator? (Read 47,505 times)

Mike

Mike

I'm curious what The Predator will be about. Will the military have a talk with The Predator? Making progress from the end of Predator 2 were they wanted to freeze Cityhunter and have a talk with him.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

We don't know if 50 Cent is going to be involved. It could be just hot air.. Wait until Shane or Fred say something..

I don't like the idea either but... you know... I just want this to be good. If he's in the movie, well... I'd mark that as a con but as long as the story and concepts match up to my ideal vision of the Predator, I'd be willing to overlook it.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

Quote from: jimbob30 on Apr 09, 2016, 01:18:46 PM
oh great that's all we need some useless idiot that cant even act unless its a low budget movie seriously we need decent actors for this franchise I thought predators was ok but we need a film that can be as good as the first predator movie was bring back arnie make sure the film isn't made on the cheap take ur time with it and it could be awesome but first and formost get rid of 50 pence please we need a good film not some useless twit that has the charisma of a KitKat chocolate bar

Obviously 50 Cent isn't a great actor but if utilized correctly he could be more than effective. Especially if Shane goes with a few huge ripped "macho" dudes with no shirts or whatever because 50 Cent when in his best shape is a f**king MONSTER. Also his acting skills have really improved since his first film and he has his own Tv series in the show Power which is his creation and under his direction.

oh and to say he is an idiot who only gets hired for junk B movies is totally untrue. he has been in movies along side Robert Deniro more than once and Deniro loves working with him. Actually he was in one film alongside Deniro and Al Pacino. Not small roles either. Main roles. As far as him being an idiot? The dude is very business savvy and if you listen to that side of him he is actually very intelligent. He has many business ventures outside of the entertainment industry. Including his own Vodka Brand in Effen Vodka. His own line of headphones and audio devices in SMS Audio. He actually made headlines 8 or so years ago when Vitamin Water sold out to Coca Cola which put a reported 400 million in his wallet because he was smart enough early on to see that Vitamin Water was going to be huge. when coca cola bought them out he owned 10% of their stock actually and even helped market early on by doing a few of their commercials along side other celebs. he did for a short time start his own boxing team with him being the owner along with his at the time best friend Floyd Mayweather Jr. butthey had amajor fallout which cost 50 millions so he backed out and that ended quickly. they did have around 10 fighters and Mayweather was actually one of them until they ended it. As matter of fact hes been so successful in all his ventures that he left interscope records and created his own independent lable because he no longer saw eye to eye with Jimmy L. at Interscope and could actually afford to do so. My point is without trying to sound like a dickhead..........but maybe you are just assuming hes an idiot because of how you view the majority of rappers and not basing it on his entire body of work and accomplishments outside of music.

Even though I am a fan of his I do not think he is some great actor by and means but he has been pretty good in a few roles. oh and the dude is a f**king comic genius. seriously. he is funny as piss. maybe he can add a little comic relief.

sorry tried to type all of this very quickly using my Chatpad on my Xbox One controller so sorry for grammar. and again I meant no offense. love everyone in this community. ive been mostly a lurker for many many years now and check it daily

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

De Niro is way past his prime. He probably sees 50 cent as that cute kid with problems that keeps caping his pink flamingos.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I still can't see 50 Cent being a Predator movie. If this did this in 2008 then maybe sure. I can't see it happening now since he is not as popular as he once was.

overthere

overthere

I'm certain 50 Cent is just going to be one of the thugs/badass guys who gets killed by Predator. Most characters don't live long in a Predator movie.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 10, 2016, 07:35:33 AM
I still can't see 50 Cent being a Predator movie. If this did this in 2008 then maybe sure. I can't see it happening now since he is not as popular as he once was.
Maybe he can pop out as a soldier somewhere with a gun in his hand,
and the predator presses a button with some nitrogen thats sprays on his side and then his arm and the side of his body freezes and the predator smashes it off.

:P

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

50 cents acting skill is so low ,he could play a dead body and still ruin the movie.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 10, 2016, 02:21:26 PM
50 cents acting skill is so low ,he could play a dead body and still ruin the movie.

Arnold's acting skill were low in Predator too.

cheachea

cheachea

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 10, 2016, 02:21:26 PM

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh come on guys, lets be fair to the man. He's been shot, what, like half a dozen times? I whole heartily believe that he could play a fantastic cadaver.

Master

Master

50 cent? I'm cool with that. Still much better choice then Topher Grace.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Master on Apr 11, 2016, 06:14:15 AM
50 cent? I'm cool with that. Still much better choice then Topher Grace.

That... potentially, and also maybe regrettably true.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 10, 2016, 02:21:26 PM50 cents acting skill is so low ,he could play a dead body and still ruin the movie.

Have you actually seen him in Escape Plan?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 11, 2016, 07:34:30 AM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 10, 2016, 02:21:26 PM50 cents acting skill is so low ,he could play a dead body and still ruin the movie.

Have you actually seen him in Escape Plan?
Alright, we get it, you dig escape plan and no I have not seen it. If you keep nagging I might eventually watch it... actually you know what, just to make you happy I'ma watch it some time very soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed