Alien Day merch in press release

Started by alienscollection.com, Mar 29, 2016, 05:47:33 PM

Author
Alien Day merch in press release (Read 86,205 times)

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

The Alien vs Pinball is finally out on PS3, just bought it & going to record a raw first impressions video for you guys. It won't be the best quality. I don't have a capture device for game footage so all I can do is stick my video camera in front of my tv.

Alright guys, here's my first impressions vid on Alien vs Pinball. Sorry for the shitty quality..

https://youtu.be/HaNsNj9z1o8

Perfect-Organism

Anything happening in Canada?

I know Alien is playing tonight in Toronto at 7pm at Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas.  Anything else?

XenoZipper

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Apr 26, 2016, 06:09:34 PM
Anything happening in Canada?

I know Alien is playing tonight in Toronto at 7pm at Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas.  Anything else?

Nothing in my area is happening. As far as I know, I'm the only person celebrating Alien day in my neck of the woods haha so it's just going to be some Alien vs Pinball & movie watching later. Maybe play a round of 2 of the Legendary Encounters game. I WISH they were playing the movies in the theater in my area but nope.

Giger Beast

Going to the comic store after school to hopefully pick up the 30th anniversary Aliens graphic novel, followed by Toys R Us for the throwback Ripley figure.

I watched Prometheus last night, and I plan on watching Alien tonight, with the following films each night this week. It's a little Alien week for me.  :)

Sucks that the movies aren't playing near me, or anywhere in PA for that matter. Oh well.

chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirrel

Where's the page for the competition hosted by this site btw? What's  up? I see nothing D:

Nevermind, I found it!

So, the first Alien day has now come to an end. And what a ride it hasn't been! :P Fingers crossed for you guys with the giveaways! Hopefully at least one of us will have something to show everyone in the merch section from alien day :) I'm really hoping I got the raptus alien statue, holy shit does that look cool. Maybe i'll buy one when I move out, make a nice house decoration, go with my other statues lol

PRJ_since1990

Got the loot crate but missed out on the mondo posters by 8 stinking minutes!

XENOMORPHOSIS

I've got back from the double feature screening, it was amazing, a funny anecdote, they made the mistake of screening Aliens before Alien, this was quickly soughed though.

Corporal Hicks

I just got in from a double feature too. Interestingly the version of Aliens they showed as the blu-ray version. I love that no matter how many times I watch these films I'm always noticing something new. This time around it was someone doing a crossword at Ripley's inquest.  :laugh: I'd never noticed that before.

Perfect-Organism

I wanted to watch ALIENS over dinner tonight (The perfect film for that sort of occasion I know).  I put in the Blu-Ray into the player and it said it can't play this type of disc.  WTF!  It always worked fine and there is not a scratch on it as it always rested in its case.  Now I am sad.   :'(   How many times do I have to keep buying this disc?

Corporal Hicks

My blu-ray occasionally does that. The age old turning off and back on again usually sorts it. Or try a different player.

Spooky799kil

Great day. Might buying a few things. Hope everyone has a great Alien day!

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: XenoZipper on Apr 26, 2016, 05:11:39 PM
Alright guys, here's my first impressions vid on Alien vs Pinball. Sorry for the shitty quality..

https://youtu.be/HaNsNj9z1o8
Neat!

Watching that made me really miss playing the Jurassic Park pinball at a video rental store near my house (back in the day).

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2016, 12:28:32 AM
My blu-ray occasionally does that. The age old turning off and back on again usually sorts it. Or try a different player.

It amazes me how often this technology fails like that.  I mean its all fairly recent equipment with a reasonable new authentic disc.  Urr!  And they wonder why people just want to download..

windebieste

Looks like Gentle Giant are having another clearance sale on their 24" tribute figures:

Notably, the replica figure is not amongst the items included in the sale.  Get yours now while they're only US$299.40!  CHEAP!!!

-Windebieste.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Watched Alien3 (assembly cut), did all the Twitter trivia, got Rage War book 2 in the mail, bought the loot crate, and picked up AvP2010 and Aliens Colonial Marines with all DLC on Steam (and bought a friend a copy of A:CM because why the hell not)

All in all a pretty good day, haha.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed