Milford Sound (Official Location)

Started by Stolen, Mar 09, 2016, 07:42:52 PM

Author
Milford Sound (Official Location) (Read 29,634 times)

Corporal Hicks

I don't think this is even in question anymore. lol

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Wonder why it says "Prometheus" on the truck?

I thought this movie had nothing to do with Prometheus anymore?  :P

Enoch

Enoch

Well Covenant is a direct sequel to Prometheus... Scott himself said that few days ago...
I more and more think that we ll see some underground facilities and some Matrix shit...
so all this nature will be shown briefly :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'm just joking Enoch. Though why have all this secrecy and NDA's and then go and paint PROMETHEUS on the bloody trucks?

Or maybe using the name Prometheus instead of Alien is to discourage gawkers?  :P

Corporal Hicks

I don't think there's particularly any extra secrecy surrounding the film.

Do we have any Kiwis on the board who could go check it out?

Primordial

Why Prometheus painting ? Because cost reduction, orders from executives are to recycle everything possible from the previous film, starting from David's head of course  :P
'Office Prometheus' search didn't give anything interesting.

Perfect-Organism

It would have been very expensive hanging onto old vans with old graphics on them that long.  Perhaps we will have another movie name change?

Office Prometheus

in the Office no one can see you hanging out on the AVPGalaxy forum...   

:D

Primordial

:laugh:

Some people are really playing with fire  :D

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Mar 29, 2016, 06:06:40 PM
It would have been very expensive hanging onto old vans with old graphics on them that long.  Perhaps we will have another movie name change?

Office Prometheus

in the Office no one can see you hanging out on the AVPGalaxy forum...   

:D

They wouldn't hold onto a Mobile Production Office (PO) and NOT use it on other productions, just because PROMETHEUS was decaled on the side.

That's a very NICE Mobile PO though!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Primordial on Mar 29, 2016, 05:42:02 PM
Why Prometheus painting ? Because cost reduction, orders from executives are to recycle everything possible from the previous film, starting from David's head of course  :P

That truck was hired from Auckland-based rental company North Harbour Rentals. So not a recycled truck from the first Prometheus film.

It would be crazy to ship in a truck like that from the UK when you could just rent one locally for much cheaper.

Primordial

Oh man, I didn't think my joke would be taken so seriously ! It was based on absolutely nothing...

Perfect-Organism

This is the place where jokes come to die. ;D. We beat them to death. 8)

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 29, 2016, 09:33:15 PM
Quote from: Primordial on Mar 29, 2016, 05:42:02 PM

That truck was hired from Auckland-based rental company North Harbour Rentals. So not a recycled truck from the first Prometheus film.

It would be crazy to ship in a truck like that from the UK when you could just rent one locally for much cheaper.

That too. Production vehicles are rented.

Corporal Hicks

Enoch

Enoch

;D

Good find. Name of those trucks are indeed a great coincidence :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed