Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition

Started by x-M-x, Feb 19, 2016, 06:55:20 PM

Author
Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition (Read 199,053 times)

Lucifero

Quote from: dame_in_red on Jun 04, 2016, 12:07:21 AM
I ran into a problem which I can't seem to solve, even after I re-installed the game three times I still run into.
Error can't lunch LITHTECH.EXE which doesn't seem to be installed no matter what I do, so can't get some help with this issue?
your operating system?
maybe your antivirus thought that this file is a viruss and deletes it tries to disable real-time protection and try again.
tip use default root dont change during installation.

x-M-x

That error can sometimes happen when the game is not fully installed or it has 'skipped' certain files upon installing

Also as Lucifer has said, maybe it was flagged by your security.

Keep trying !!! (AIO does work)

;)

- Good Luck !

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Trying to get this, downloaded but it tells me that the compressed folder is invalid once the d'l is finished, hmm.

x-M-x

Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Jun 07, 2016, 01:41:01 AM
Trying to get this, downloaded but it tells me that the compressed folder is invalid once the d'l is finished, hmm.

Seems the download is timing out for you. (just downloaded it now 5 times everything is working .zip opened fine)

Let me know if you still encounter this issue (i can upload it to another mirror later tonight)

Cheers
x-M-x

Lucifero

Lucifero

@ WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

try this old  torrent (size 1.44 gb ) not compressed from demonoid
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3n28sBr7mbvVG1Rb01KbGlZV0E/view?usp=sharing
include :
3 disks *.iso (avp2 & ph) , instructions , update 1.0.9.6 eng , cracks no cd for main game and dlc. 
good luck.

note:
this pirate torrent It is extremely slow and have few seed but it works
on all computers of this solar system!

x-M-x

x-M-x

@ WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

See page 1 again

I've added 'Three Download Links'

AVPUNKNOWN
AVPNATION
MEGA NZ

@ Lucifero

See Page 1

KingXeno

Hey everyone, found this site while I was lurking for AVP2 stuff and just as a preference I prefer the Demonid one as it's more orderly though I have both.

Second, is there a way to play AVP2 off a USB? I like being able to play the game wherever I go.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: KingXeno on Jun 07, 2016, 12:40:04 PM
Hey everyone, found this site while I was lurking for AVP2 stuff and just as a preference I prefer the Demonid one as it's more orderly though I have both.

I heard about that, didn't that get a lot of shit? so many complains towards it. (unless this is a new 2015/2016 version?)

Quote from: KingXeno on Jun 07, 2016, 12:40:04 PM
Second, is there a way to play AVP2 off a USB? I like being able to play the game wherever I go.

It will install and will load up... but be warned (running games from a usb drive is not the same as an ssd) the speeds will be sooo slow the usb drive will get seriously hot. (isnt worth the time of day)

Unless... you get a really expensive usb drive you're talking about a $400 one (then it might just work?)  :D

KingXeno

Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 07, 2016, 01:01:15 PM
I heard about that, didn't that get a lot of shit? so many complains towards it. (unless this is a new 2015/2016 version?)

What kind of complaints? I never had any.

x-M-x

Quote from: KingXeno on Jun 07, 2016, 01:12:17 PM
Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 07, 2016, 01:01:15 PM

What kind of complaints? I never had any.

If it's the same one (im thinking about)  i remember seeing the comments years back everyone was pissed lol this isnt working or that works but this doesn't the game doesn't launch

maybe they fixed the errors!

Good to know the game is out there though !  ;D

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: Lucifero on Jun 07, 2016, 11:30:02 AM
@ WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 07, 2016, 12:06:01 PM
@ WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

See page 1 again

Alright great thanks guys, going to give this another shot. Wonder why this game isnt on steam  ???

x-M-x

Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Jun 07, 2016, 07:08:46 PM
Quote from: Lucifero on Jun 07, 2016, 11:30:02 AM
@ WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 07, 2016, 12:06:01 PM
@ WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

See page 1 again

Alright great thanks guys, going to give this another shot. Wonder why this game isnt on steam  ???

It's not on steam because the game is in 'copyright limbo' (it's a long story but you get the idea)

You got three download links there (i tested each one and they work fine)

- Good Luck !

Lucifero

Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Jun 07, 2016, 07:08:46 PM

read
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=52299.0

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: Lucifero on Jun 07, 2016, 07:23:27 PM
read
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=52299.0
Quote from: x-M-x on Jun 07, 2016, 07:20:17 PM
It's not on steam because the game is in 'copyright limbo' (it's a long story but you get the idea)

You got three download links there (i tested each one and they work fine)

- Good Luck !

Ah, yeah. That makes sense.

I got the game installed now, and the updates, and single player modes are working well. thanks a lot!
edit: nvm

x-M-x

Glad it worked out for you!

;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed