ACM and AvP 2010-Xbox One backwards compatibility

Started by Toxic34, Dec 12, 2015, 11:58:48 PM

Author
ACM and AvP 2010-Xbox One backwards compatibility (Read 17,521 times)

Toxic34

As many of you know, Microsoft is starting to make Xbox 360 games compatible to be played on the Xbox One. Fan votes on the website help determine which titles will get that treatment.

Anyways, I really hope that Aliens vs. Predator 2010 and Aliens: Colonial Marines become compatible. Why? Simply because I want it to form a completionist set along with my Xbox  One copy of Alien: Isolation, and want to play them all on the same machine. I know that ACM is an awful game as well as an incredibly ridiculous idea for a so-called "true sequel" to Aliens, and how it was developed gets me incredibly angry. But, I can't throw the game away, simply because I guess it's the trainwreck affect taking hold. I just want to see the spectacle in its craptastic glory.

Chris!(($$))!

I also hope that they become backwards compatible. I am sure that A:CM has a much lower priority than AvP2010 and AvP2010 probably has a lower than average priority already.

I sold my 360 because almost half the games I own were made compatible fairly soon and it was just collecting dust. I own AvP2010 on Steam and no longer have it on 360 so my last 360 game to be made compatible will probably be A:CM assuming it is EVER made compatible.

The Dragon

The Dragon

I hope they do so i can start playing them again. I just wish B****box did a better job with A:CM and Sega did not drop support for AvP2010 
God i Hope they come out with another Alien vs Predator game

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed