Dark Horse Announces "Predator: Life and Death" (FaS-style Crossover)

Started by Ultramorph, Dec 11, 2015, 12:07:00 AM

Author
Dark Horse Announces "Predator: Life and Death" (FaS-style Crossover) (Read 131,853 times)

Corporal Hicks

Spine tingly mischief, perhaps?

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2016, 01:06:36 PM
Spine tingly mischief, perhaps?

Or it could be skin crawling mischief.  :laugh:

happypred

Dark Horse gonna make us wait till the 6th...dammit

JokersWarPig

I went to the comic book store with the intent of only buying NECA's Chopper. I left with this and Grid (pos) as well.
I really liked the first issue, the art is great and the story seems pretty promising.
I wonder why they chose Hive Wars and Tusk as their predators though

happypred

Anyone got this early?

Corporal Hicks

I'll be leaving work early to go pick it up.

happypred

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2016, 08:45:31 AM
I'll be leaving work early to go pick it up.

Please give us an early review!

Corporal Hicks

RakaiThwei

Corporal Hicks

I finished it. We're moving along slowly in the story but this issue was very heavily focused on setting up the combat and wider knowledge of the Predators within the rest of the characters. I enjoyed it though!

happypred

Was the action good? Any cool spoilers?

Corporal Hicks

Spoiler
Blue Predator does get seriously injured by the Smartgunner. Then all the other Predators show up. And then the marines show up and it sets it up for some insane combat.
[close]

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2016, 05:56:18 PM
I finished it. We're moving along slowly in the story but this issue was very heavily focused on setting up the combat and wider knowledge of the Predators within the rest of the characters. I enjoyed it though!

Exactly how wide of knowledge of Predators are we talking about?

The Alien Predator

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Apr 06, 2016, 07:36:00 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2016, 05:56:18 PM

Exactly how wide of knowledge of Predators are we talking about?

I am wondering the same. Feel free to spoiler it, Hicks! I am super exited to get these real soon. Do the Marines have a name for the Predators?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed