Author
NECA Cinemachines (Read 23,950 times)

alienscollection.com

alienscollection.com

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Man this new line looks awesome. A lot of cool possibilities.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

From ToyFair New York.

Vark_

Vark_

Yeah, they look gorgeous !
A real good alternative to the smaller figures (Micromachines / Konami) or bigger ones (Sideshow / Palisades / HCG).
They're due april 2016, and will measure 5-6 inches each. Nothing about the price yet.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm buyin'em all  ;D

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

NECA said they're aiming to have Predator ships by series 3 too. I'm hoping to see some Terminator 2 stuff as well.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Vark_ on Nov 23, 2015, 09:12:21 PM
Yeah, they look gorgeous !
A real good alternative to the smaller figures (Micromachines / Konami) or bigger ones (Sideshow / Palisades / HCG).
They're due april 2016, and will measure 5-6 inches each. Nothing about the price yet.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm buyin'em all  ;D
I did read Randy post that they'll be around $20 so basically same price range as a 7" figure! This is real exciting...

He also mentioned plenty of other ideas. You know that they plan to make all the starships from Alien and probably a few Predator ones, Prometheus and probably dabble in A/P video game inspirations.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Well, the line is called Cinemachines, so I'm sure they'll just focus on notable ships from movies.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 23, 2015, 09:56:00 PM
NECA said they're aiming to have Predator ships by series 3 too. I'm hoping to see some Terminator 2 stuff as well.

This pleases me! I'd love to see all the ships so far.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Nostromo with/without refinery platform would be nice.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I really want that Derelict. These things are up for preorder on BBTS, they're like $25 a pop or $80 for the entire set.

Vark_

Vark_

Wow, the price is really low considering the metal construction !
This comforts me a lot and my wallet too, they'll definitely be instant buys  ;D.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I dunno, $25 a pop seemed kinda high, it's not like they're huge.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 24, 2015, 05:41:21 AM
Well, the line is called Cinemachines, so I'm sure they'll just focus on notable ships from movies.
Randy mentioned on Twitter they had roughly 12 lined up. My thought would be after they cover all the major ones, they'll delve into EU just like with their respective Alien and Predator lines.
Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 24, 2015, 08:54:15 PM
I dunno, $25 a pop seemed kinda high, it's not like they're huge.
Compared to the old Palisades busts that were huge and now go for obscene amounts of money, I'd say NECA is doing the fans right.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I certainly hope they go into EU for vehicles, there's cool stuff lurking there. I hope they consider Starship Troopers too. Too bad they can't do halo vehicles, since that license belongs to Dark Horse. But their releases aren't exciting.

Also, prepare to be terminated.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/669256406915284992

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed