What If-- AVP Lego?

Started by RakaiThwei, Nov 21, 2015, 11:41:48 PM

Author
What If-- AVP Lego? (Read 4,947 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

People are saying now LEGO is actually a good thing to invest in, because the prices are just going up and up.

Case in point - I have a set at home from my childhood that I've seen selling for hundreds of pounds on eBay.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 23, 2015, 08:31:28 AM
Why's that? I love Legos. I just hate the prizes. Round here they're always too much for what they are.

How much are Legos in the UK?

Like.. what would Pounds or Euros (I don't know what currency is used anymore) compare to US dollars as far as Legos are concerned?

Everlasting Undead

Everlasting Undead

On average, most Lego sets appear for pounds in the UK as they do in Dollars (a $11:99 set appears for £11.99).

There's a few exceptions to this rule. A handful of sets are more expensive in the states, but last time i was in Orlando and happened to pass through the Lego store (I have a young daughter, so I have an excuse,) that seemed to be the way things were priced.

As far as Lego AvP - Yeah, I'd buy that.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Honestly, I wouldn't be for it. I used to be all in to legos but I find that there is a great deal of frustration when attempting to assemble some of the larger sets, especially when you discover something is missing/lost. Ruins the whole model building vibe when it's more aggravating than relaxing to build. Plus I never found legos easy to play with. Moving them can be a hassle. I prefer my NECA figs, busts and other miscellaneous figures that need no assembly. I really don't want to be tempted to spend more money on something that I don't really need nor have room for lol.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Well PRJ, it doesn't have to be the Lego toys themselves, it could also be for games such as Lego Dimensions or even spin-off Lego media.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 24, 2015, 03:21:58 AM
Well PRJ, it doesn't have to be the Lego toys themselves, it could also be for games such as Lego Dimensions or even spin-off Lego media.
That I had forgotten about! I hear LEGO, I think model kits. Could be on to something there.

armothe

armothe

I am the owner of BrickForge and If you are all up for it I could put together a campaign for LEGO inspired custom AVP accessories.

-A

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Minifigforlife make a LEGO M41A and they used to do a Colonial Marine figure too, but I'm pretty sure they stopped selling the figure ages ago.

I have one on my shelf, along with a really shitty Alien I built for him to square off against ;D

ttoole73

ttoole73

Quote from: armothe on Dec 10, 2015, 03:05:06 AM
I am the owner of BrickForge and If you are all up for it I could put together a campaign for LEGO inspired custom AVP accessories.

-A
Count me in, i've been a customer for years, and was wondering if/when someone was gonna venture into this territory past just making weapons.

hardcorps54

hardcorps54

Quote from: armothe on Dec 10, 2015, 03:05:06 AM

-A

i would be interested

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed