Biehn Interview - Newt's Inclusion Confirmed

Started by Xenomorphine, Nov 20, 2015, 01:28:22 AM

Author
Biehn Interview - Newt's Inclusion Confirmed (Read 46,165 times)

The Alien Predator

QuoteLike I said, you don't need the DNA of Rebecca Jordan to experiment. Just do what they did in 'Alien Resurrection' and keep experimenting with Ripley's own "until you get it right". What possible benefit would there be in using Newt's? None, whatsoever.

SCIENCE, my friend, science! Maybe it's a social experiment to see how RIpley clone reacts, if she'd be fooled into thinking she's the real Ripley and that Newt survived or something because psychology can be very interesting.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 24, 2015, 09:02:50 AM
It certainly wasn't how it read to me. He never mentioned speculating. He spoke as if by fact. I'm not sure if this is his official page or not though. He has so many.

I heard that "passing the torch on to Newt" rumour somewhere before. Cannot remember the source but it was quite a while back. Can you remember anything like that?

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 23, 2015, 09:12:16 AM
It's all well and good saying "Well you've still got your Alien 3 DVD blah blah blah..." but writing off the later films is more than just making a different sequel. It means none of the plot threads/characters/events/whatever from the third and fourth films will ever be followed up ever again. There was room to do some really interesting stuff there - Morse, even Ripley 8 - but that'll all be scrapped if the new movie is just a retcon, and worse if it's a shit retcon they've just f*cked themselves out of some interesting opportunities with the existing continuity.

If the new film turns out to be a bit rubbish then Fox will just politely ignore it with regards to continuity in any future Alien films.

Just like Prometheus did with the AVP films.

Quote from: CainsSon on Nov 23, 2015, 09:52:04 PM
I still think the best course of action is to set this film before Alien 3 and have Ripley get into those pods with two other characters in an attempt to trick the Company into thinking Newt and Hicks are dead for some important reason. I can ignore the age issue provided they take some precautions.

Who do ya reckon should play Turk?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 24, 2015, 02:35:02 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 24, 2015, 09:02:50 AM
It certainly wasn't how it read to me. He never mentioned speculating. He spoke as if by fact. I'm not sure if this is his official page or not though. He has so many.

I heard that "passing the torch on to Newt" rumour somewhere before. Cannot remember the source but it was quite a while back. Can you remember anything like that?

Sorry, I can't. But it was a logical assumption all along.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 24, 2015, 02:35:02 PMWho do ya reckon should play Turk?

Daniel Day-Lewis or this project is dead to me.

Corporal Hicks

How about a CG de-aged James Remar?

Perfect-Organism

Who's Turk?

Corporal Hicks

Xenomorphine

RakaiThwei

So all this was just... malarkey?

Oh man, this is just.. Hah.. No one really knows a damn thing.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Nov 24, 2015, 03:19:06 PM
Who's Turk?

On behalf of Alien fanboys everywhere, I am ashamed to count you amongst us Perfect-Organism.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 24, 2015, 09:04:33 PM
Who's Turk?

On behalf of Alien fanboys everywhere, I am ashamed to count you amongst us Perfect-Organism.

Maybe that wasn't just tobacco in my respirator tube.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 24, 2015, 09:04:33 PM
Who's Turk?

Or jealous he still has that innocence?

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 24, 2015, 08:19:40 PM
An update:

http://www.theterminatorfans.com/exclusive-michael-biehn-sets-record-straight-on-alien-5-speculation/

Not sure if it is the guy's true Facebook, but...

Added that statement to the original post too.

RakaiThwei

So we can consider this all debunked then. Okay.

But are we still certain Blomkamp's movie is still going to ignore Alien 3?

windebieste

You can take it all back to Square One.

Nothing is out of the question at this point.  All we can be certain of right now is 'ALIEN 5' is on hiatus.  At best, it's content is 100% Unknown.

I'm waiting for Official Fox announcements.  As usual.

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed