Biehn Interview - Newt's Inclusion Confirmed

Started by Xenomorphine, Nov 20, 2015, 01:28:22 AM

Author
Biehn Interview - Newt's Inclusion Confirmed (Read 46,850 times)

RakaiThwei

Is anyone just.. at this point of not caring about continuity or the damn timeline anymore? I think I'm getting there.

windebieste

So he's had an 'informal' chat with someone at Fox regarding an unfinished script which makes Biehn the authority on what the content of the now delayed movie is going to be about.

Gotcha.  Sounds like he's just trolling the fans now. 

-Windebieste.

raymon felch

raymon felch

i just hope that this is true please id really love to see alien 5 and love to see michael biehn back as wall

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: windebieste on Nov 21, 2015, 02:21:05 AM
So he's had an 'informal' chat with someone at Fox regarding an unfinished script which makes Biehn the authority on what the content of the now delayed movie is going to be about.

-Windebieste.

Come on Winde, I explained it in the news post. :P Biehn hasn't read the script but he said back in August at an event I was at that he'd been spoken to by Blomkamp, telling him the intent and story behind the project.

Kel G 426

I'd like to know if Blomkamp cares about Biehn mentioning this.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Horrible news if true...I despised the rumored idea Blomkamp has hinted at since the beginning, and the more I hear about this awful idea the more I hate it.

Blomkamp's Alien could have been a grand original story with NEW characters but instead he resorts to poor fan fiction tactics...I would not be unpleased if this mediocre project gets canceled.

Alien 3 will always be superior to any poor idea he has for reviving dead characters and damaging the series this bad. AvPR and Aliens: CM didn't do as much damage as he is suggesting his movie will.

FOX don't let this happen.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: windebieste on Nov 21, 2015, 02:21:05 AM

-Windebieste.

Yes, Winde, these are my thoughts too lol.

I imagined him surfing this forum feeding on our reactions. XD

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

How's that any different from what Blomkamp did?  I just hope he won't get into hot water over it.  The Aliens sequel hinges on his inclusion in the film.

Kel G 426

The worst he may have done is let slip a little spoiler.  A spoiler that shouldn't be that much of a surprise to begin with.  Nothing to take offense to.

T Dog

I've said this before on here but there's only one actress out there who I think would make a great adult Newt and has the look too.

Juno Temple:

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 21, 2015, 03:00:09 PM
I've said this before on here but there's only one actress out there who I think would make a great adult Newt and has the look too.

Juno Temple:
http://cdn4.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/NFE_portrait/2012/05/juno_temple.jpg

I completely forgot about her. She would be. Okay Jennifer Lawrence your fired lol

Valaquen

Jennifer Lawrence would sleepwalk through it. She looks bored as hell in some performances, lately.

Whiskeybrewer

That may have to do with the script or how the director wants her to perform it. But lets forget about her now and focus on Catwoman's sister

CainsSon

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 21, 2015, 03:00:09 PM

Juno Temple:
http://cdn4.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/NFE_portrait/2012/05/juno_temple.jpg

Juno Temple is perfect for this and she is sorta primed to be moved up to that level of fame as well.

The Alien Predator

So does this seriously mean that Alien 3 and Resurrection are undone? That they will be ignored and rendered redundant?

How will this affect future film releases such as the Quadrilogy. Like, will they release future collective editions and include A:3 and A:R alongside Alien 3.2 etc?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed