Official release date, synopsis and logo revealed

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 16, 2015, 05:13:54 PM

Author
Official release date, synopsis and logo revealed (Read 54,251 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: CainsSon on Nov 28, 2015, 11:40:39 PM
Is this possible though? I mean, the murals in Prometheus depict the xenomorph... Unless the humans created the xenomorph thousands of years prior.

It looked more like the Deacon than an Alien to me. I know they're quite obviously linked in some fashion but it didn't seem to the be the Alien as we know it.

QuoteIm getting the feeling that David will create the Xeno we know, possibly in this film, but I think the idea may be that it has been made before and used as a weapon.

This would be the last thing I want to see.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

For those who don't want to wait till October 2017 to see Alien: Covenant, Cineworld will be screening the film in little over 2 months time.

I imagine they will probably have a live feed to Sydney so that they can screen it while they're busy filming it.  ;)

That or a time machine.

Corporal Hicks

;D I'm sure there was a time when Cineworld had the release up for this November just gone.  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

:laugh: that's perfect hahahaha

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: Beatnation on Nov 16, 2015, 06:06:31 PM
Still 100% better than the stupid wet dream fanfiction Blomhack wanted to make.

Pretty much. Lol.

Flexserve

Alien:Isolation   <=== Same "Creation" Looks identical to the game art, font styling, etc..

D. Compton Ambrose

Soooooooo what about the Cinefilm screening?

Spidey3121

For some reason or another I was under the impression the release date was in February. Incredibly dismayed to learn we're still over a year away! I wonder when we'll start seeing footage. They'd be wise to get a trailer in front of Rogue One, if possible.

AlienGenocide

Sure to be a thriller. I wonder how the Xenomorphs escape and take over after Prometheus - Leave it to Giger...

SpreadEagleBeagle

I'm definitely still stoked about this movie! Seems like they're still on the the right tack.

Inverse Effect

Wouldn't it be beyond epic if the movie opens up the same way Alien does?

Corporal Hicks

Then you'd have folk complaining about it being a copy. I'm against homages myself but something like that wouldn't bother me.

Necronomicon II

Yeah honestly who cares, I'd love for all the Ridley-verse films to open up the same, establishes a continuity, different coloured hues for each though.

BishopShouldGo

It'd be epic if the movie did its own thing. I for one can't wait to have an Alien film with such an epic scope.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Aug 19, 2016, 03:20:52 PM
It'd be epic if the movie did its own thing. I for one can't wait to have an Alien film with such an epic scope.

Well Considering Jerry Goldsmith died, And he was Ridley's go to guy for majority of his movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed