News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 554,540 times)

salomonj

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic. Glad to hear it. Looking forward to seeing the reactions! The wait for Thursday is going to be hard!

Stolen

I am really reassured to see that people have enjoyed it. It was time to have a winner (u know i love Prometheus but the reception was chaotic)! This is vital for the continuation of the franchise.

Now hope that fans will love this movie, it will surely be the hardest to convince.

salomonj

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2017, 09:06:50 PM
Fantastic. Glad to hear it. Looking forward to seeing the reactions! The wait for Thursday is going to be hard!
will we be getting a review from you guys after the embargo lift?

Corporal Hicks

I'm going to try and get one written for the embargo lift! Depends how my day after the premiere goes!

salomonj

Wonderful! I hope you enjoy the film

Anthony

Nice to hear good things. Now if I can get my hands on some early screening passes....

John Doe

I don´t know if this is the correct post to put it, but here´s me on the Spanish Alien day screening. I checked the Facehugger:

In spanish, sorry.  ::)

Necronomicon II

Really glad to hear the positive reactions, I think we really have a winner here folks.  :)

Evanus

Quote from: Stolen on Apr 27, 2017, 08:56:41 PM
Yes, well it's not much but my contact told me that the press was very excited about what they saw!
Very good reactions about Alien:Covenant .
A great movie ... top 3 (behind the first two alien)

This isn't just a remake of Alien or Prometheus, but we find the viscerality of the original Alien, it's very violent, gore, stressful! And it's a good continuation of the plot of Prometheus.

I don't want to be spoiler, so I don't know more!
But it's very likely that Covenant will be a major critical and public success.
I honestly doubt that, but it's nice to hear.  :)

Pvt. Himmel

New Pic of Scott, and Jussie Smollett!!

John73

I don't think that's new.

Evanus

Yeah, pretty sure that's an old picture.

hfeldhaus

Saw this on Twitter, lost the tweet unfortunately.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed