News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 551,091 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2017, 09:51:00 AM
I've not watched the livestream over yet (still struggling with internet quality) so I don't know - did this pan out or is it yet another piece of nothing from Scified?

When has Sci-fied ever been right? It was just the Proloque: Crossing footage (with an intro by Ser Riddles), a Q&A with a few of the cast, some VR stuff, an art contest and a bit of this and a bit of that.

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 27, 2017, 03:45:29 PM
That's unfortunate that he's not doing it. Curious to know who's doing it though. I wonder if it's RedHouse will be producing them? They're very good too when it comes to putting together a package of features. They do a lot of the Scream Factory and Arrow Video titles. 

I think it is an Australian outfit, the name has been mentioned on here before but now escapes me.

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 27, 2017, 03:38:23 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 27, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

I'm pretty sure that same guy is working on this too. I don't see why Fox would give it to someone else considering how good a job he's been doing. Both of those sets are brilliant.

That'd be Charlie de Lauzirika. But didn't I hear that he and Ridley had a falling out and ended their association?

*Snipped because that's redacted now. Hicks.

The Furious Gods was actually initially kind of un-authorized, or at least they had started working on it before they got permission from Fox. But not sure if that had anything to do with it.

The "Yes Guv'nor my Ass" t-shirt he was sporting a while back that I posted on here was probably just a joke. I think he wore that shirt on the Prometheus set as well and Scott has a terrific sense of humour.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2017, 04:48:07 PM
I don't know. I just know it's a shame and whoever is doing Covenant has big boots to fill and I'm hope they're up for it. CdL has truly spoiled us over the years.
Agreed. Fingers crossed.

Pvt. Himmel

BishopShouldGo

knew that wasnt f**king sigourney weaver

SpeedyMaxx

Stolen

Guys, I have very good news for you ...

Beardomorph

Good. It's better this way.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Stolen on Apr 27, 2017, 08:42:43 PM

Some French press reactions?

salomonj

tell usssssss

Enoch

For Christ sake don't let us beg youu :laugh: :laugh: :-*

Stolen

Yes, well it's not much but my contact told me that the press was very excited about what they saw!
Very good reactions about Alien:Covenant .
A great movie ... top 3 (behind the first two alien)

This isn't just a remake of Alien or Prometheus, but we find the viscerality of the original Alien, it's very violent, gore, stressful! And it's a good continuation of the plot of Prometheus.

I don't want to be spoiler, so I don't know more!
But it's very likely that Covenant will be a major critical and public success.

NickisSmart

Enoch

G R E A T.

Just what I wanted to hear.
Thanks, mate.

Predaker

Quote from: Stolen on Apr 27, 2017, 08:56:41 PM
Yes, well it's not much but my contact told me that the press was very excited about what they saw!

This isn't just a remake of Alien or Prometheus, but we find the viscerality of the original Alien, it's very violent, gore, stressful! And it's a good continuation of the plot of Prometheus.

8)

echobbase79

Quote from: Stolen on Apr 27, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

Sweet!!!!! About time we got a winner!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed