News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 560,845 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Hard-R on Apr 27, 2017, 10:07:08 AM
Does anyone know the earliest date of an official review of the film (imdb/RT)?
May 6th, 8:45 pm.

Hard-R

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 27, 2017, 10:21:58 AM
Quote from: Hard-R on Apr 27, 2017, 10:07:08 AM
Does anyone know the earliest date of an official review of the film (imdb/RT)?
May 6th, 8:45 pm.
Thanks

cliffhanger

sooooo.......getting way ahead here but, is there any intel on when a Blu-Ray will appear, preferably with specieal featuretess and extras and behind the scenes?

im sure that regarding the prologue stuff, all the additional stuff, there must be a wealth of extra to be seen.

echobbase79

Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 27, 2017, 02:24:33 PM
sooooo.......getting way ahead here but, is there any intel on when a Blu-Ray will appear, preferably with specieal featuretess and extras and behind the scenes?

im sure that regarding the prologue stuff, all the additional stuff, there must be a wealth of extra to be seen.

I'd say about three months from the official release date. Logan came out on March 3 and will be released on dvd/bluray on 5/23. Also, the digital download could be out to buy a month earlier.

I've been noticing how Fox has been releasing their films quicker on the home video format.

Pvt. Himmel

GrimmVision

GrimmVision

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 27, 2017, 02:41:22 PM
Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 27, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

I'd say about three months from the official release date. Logan came out on March 3 and will be released on dvd/bluray on 5/23. Also, the digital download could be out to buy a month earlier.

I've been noticing how Fox has been releasing their films quicker on the home video format.

At first I was gonna say no way, three months wasn't realistic, but I just remembered Prometheus only took four months to reach DVD. I hope the guy who put together the Alien Anthology and Prometheus Blu-rays and all the extra content will be working on Covenant's home realease. He did an absolute wonderful job with all the menus and the "Furious Gods" documentary for Prometheus.

echobbase79

I'm pretty sure that same guy is working on this too. I don't see why Fox would give it to someone else considering how good a job he's been doing. Both of those sets are brilliant.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Charles Lauzirika did the Quadrilogy, Anthology and Prometheus sets. Unfortunately he isn't doing Alien: Covenant. I don't know who is though.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 27, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

I'm pretty sure that same guy is working on this too. I don't see why Fox would give it to someone else considering how good a job he's been doing. Both of those sets are brilliant.

That'd be Charlie de Lauzirika. But didn't I hear that he and Ridley had a falling out and ended their association?

GrimmVision

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 27, 2017, 03:38:23 PM
That'd be Charlie de Lauzirika. But didn't I hear that he and Ridley had a falling out and ended their association?

Oh dear god, I hope not! But if so, hopefully they'll find someone who'll stick to the same kinda formulas and base work Charlie had set down while working on the Anthology and Prometheus! The menus were perfectly streamlined and were very easy to navigate.

echobbase79

echobbase79

That's unfortunate that he's not doing it. Curious to know who's doing it though? I wonder if it's RedHouse that will be producing them? They're very good too when it comes to putting together a package of features. They do a lot of the Scream Factory and Arrow Video titles. 

Russ840

Damn it. He made great DVD's/Blu Rays.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2017, 03:37:46 PM
Charles Lauzirika did the Quadrilogy, Anthology and Prometheus sets. Unfortunately he isn't doing Alien: Covenant. I don't know who is though.

Why is he not??

Corporal Hicks

I don't know. I just know it's a shame and whoever is doing Covenant has big boots to fill and I'm hope they're up for it. CdL has truly spoiled us over the years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed