News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 559,352 times)

Gazz

Yeah, I recall many posts about it way back when. I'm sure they were posting about their experience on Instagram also.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 06, 2017, 04:05:00 PM
Ridley Scott Hired Two Australian Female Directors To Work On 'Alien: Covenant'.

Scott didn't "hire" them Himmel, they were part of a local uplift program and were only shadowing Scott, trying not to get in his way.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 06, 2017, 04:18:48 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 06, 2017, 04:05:00 PM
Ridley Scott Hired Two Australian Female Directors To Work On 'Alien: Covenant'.

Scott didn't "hire" them Himmel, they were part of a local uplift program and were only shadowing Scott, trying not to get in his way.

I know that's what the headline says.

Stolen

salomonj

This may be funny to ask but I actually haven't seen a movie in IMAX yet...If I have the opportunity to watch A:C in IMAX should I take it? How much different is the experience in Imax vs regular?

Corporal Hicks

Darth Vile

Quote from: salomonj on Apr 06, 2017, 07:08:42 PM
This may be funny to ask but I actually haven't seen a movie in IMAX yet...If I have the opportunity to watch A:C in IMAX should I take it? How much different is the experience in Imax vs regular?
It's the most immersive way to watch a film in my opinion... However, not all IMAX screens are equal. Select the right one...   

Anthony

Quote from: Darth Vile on Apr 06, 2017, 08:10:59 PM
Quote from: salomonj on Apr 06, 2017, 07:08:42 PM
It's the most immersive way to watch a film in my opinion... However, not all IMAX screens are equal. Select the right one...

Agree. Try finding the biggest IMAX screen in your city.

SiL

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 06, 2017, 12:06:27 PM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 06, 2017, 11:49:59 AM
Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 06, 2017, 10:35:15 AM
I prefer this Polish one than the new one with Daniels and Xeno :)
They're both weak when compared to the greatest poster for Alien ever conceived:

Polish posters used to be very surreal. In the context of commercial value they're out of date.
You're taking me very seriously...

Corporal Hicks

::)

Come and visit us and share your photos with #AlienCovenant.

An Italian promotion, I guess.

Pvt. Himmel

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 06, 2017, 02:59:27 PM
If you very closely you can see hidden inner jaw :)
You're right, first time that I've noticed it. I guess this (thankfully) debunks the rumor that the Alien wasn't going to have an inner jaw.

BishopShouldGo

The rumors people come up with...

Worrying themselves over something concocted in their own imagination. Are people still losing sleep over Awakening being "a prequel to Covenant"?

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Apr 07, 2017, 05:53:36 PM
The rumors people come up with...

Worrying themselves over something concocted in their own imagination. Are people still losing sleep over Awakening being "a prequel to Covenant"?
To my knowledge, though I imagine that this is mostly taking place at another site that shall not be named.

salomonj

Alright, so I live next to a regal cinema 16 screen with a IMAX. Is this type of IMAX screen good enough? Also I see Ridley says the film is meant to be viewed in IMAX, does that mean if I was it on a regular screen they would have to cut out the sides in order to show it in that size theater?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed