News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 560,219 times)

Hemi

Quote from: locusta on Mar 15, 2017, 10:48:34 AM
Quote from: Alien/Xenomorph on Mar 14, 2017, 03:30:50 PM
I hope I get paid enough for this... -Xeno

For what You should get paid??? Are You part of it or the process?

Anyway, terrible amount of "Guests" these days at the forums. What´s the problem to contribute openly to the fan base?

Prob this reference :

:D

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/842269650373165056

QuoteThew origin of the Alien is probably Ridley's overarching theme for the next few films, no one scene is going to reveal that..

*Added quote. Hicks.

Evanus

This is all really confusing. But I still think David creates the Xenomorph.

Corporal Hicks

QuoteThumbs up to @odd_studio for sending an emissary bearing free tee shirts! Looking forward to seeing your work in ALIEN COVENANT!

Pvt. Himmel

juxtapose

ok just a random quastion. .nothing to do with the topic..and i dount it warrants a new topic on its own. .it's just a an inquary about posting a picture. . .HOW ???. .i see image tags but i don't know how i am suppose to use them and the help menu seems very vague on the sunject. .so can someone please explain. .i would greatly appreciate. .i am sure it is quite simple and i am missing something silly. . .

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: juxtapose on Mar 18, 2017, 08:08:48 PM
ok just a random quastion. .nothing to do with the topic..and i dount it warrants a new topic on its own. .it's just a an inquary about posting a picture. . .HOW ???. .i see image tags but i don't know how i am suppose to use them and the help menu seems very vague on the sunject. .so can someone please explain. .i would greatly appreciate. .i am sure it is quite simple and i am missing something silly. . .

Right click on image scroll down to Copy image location click it.. Then come here click on the IMG tag and right click, and then scroll to Paste then click it and then post it. ;)

juxtapose

ok images are saved on my pc and i am using my phone.. An old nokia. .so I am not even gonna bother right now with this old phone . .but thanks himmel i will give it a try next time i am online with my pc. .

Corporal Hicks

Pvt. Himmel

I think we are due for some new viral stuff???

Ingwar

Pvt. Himmel

Corporal Hicks

Nothing really but Thailand Fox tweeted this -

QuoteFace to face for the first time! Meet the aliens of the dali Scott #AlienCovenant

Corporal Hicks

We best keep an eye on that then. It's not likely to be new footage but just in case.

https://www.yosoyungamer.com/alien-covenant-busca-talento-para-crear-afiches-posters-de-pelicula-puerto-rico/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

QuoteThe Puerto Rico division of 20th Century Fox , known as  20th Century Fox Puerto Rico , is looking for talent within the island that can make the best posters inspired by the movie Alien: Covenant .

Through an initiative called Alien: Covenant Fan Art , the company seeks those people in the country who can be inspired to make the best posters for the most recent movie of the series Alien  with the purpose of exposing them to the cinema at a global level.

As part of our commitment to the development of Puerto Rican talent, we created this initiative to offer students a professional interaction within the international cinema. - King Jusino, Marketing Director, 20th Century Fox Puerto Rico

To participate, you must develop a poster or poster inspired by the film, where they demonstrate the creativity and originality they can offer and then send it to  marketing.puertorico@fox.com .

For more details like eligibility, prizes to win and more, you must click on this link .

" After receiving the arts, they will be evaluated and prizes will be awarded in cash to the first three places. In addition, it will recognize the first 10 chosen with lockers for the premiere of the film, lockers for a special event of the Aliens and the exhibition of his art in theaters. ", As mentioned by Mr. Jusino.

Remember that Alien: Covenant will hit theaters on May 19, 2017 and will feature Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup, Danny McBride and Demián Bichir.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed