News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 561,161 times)

Enoch

Glad to see Logan turned to be super great movie. :)
They already predict Oscars for that one.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 18, 2017, 10:58:10 PM
Glad to see Logan turned to be super great movie. :)
They already predict Oscars for that one.

And what a perfect film with which to promote Covenant, and if they dont then there is something seriously wrong with that picture.

Enoch

Fatboy40

Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 17, 2017, 08:14:04 PM
Quote from: cliffhanger on Feb 17, 2017, 06:13:58 PM
i swear i've seen the design of that hallway before somewhere.

Kinda similar  :)

Spoiler
[close]

I think it looks more Event Horizon than 2001.

426Buddy

Quote from: Fatboy40 on Feb 19, 2017, 01:32:53 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 17, 2017, 08:14:04 PM
Quote from: cliffhanger on Feb 17, 2017, 06:13:58 PM
i swear i've seen the design of that hallway before somewhere.

Kinda similar  :)

Spoiler
[close]

I think it looks more Event Horizon than 2001.

And Event Horizons production design is heavily inspired by the alien franchise.  It comes full circle I guess.

Pvt. Himmel

https://mobile.twitter.com/_infocine/status/829416694598729728     

QuoteHas not it been said that #AlienCovenant will arrive in Spain before the USA?
Premiere premiere at 05/12/17 @ 20thCFoxSp     

John Doe

If nothing wrong happens, i will see it before that date in Spain. Be sure i will post my first review in this forum.

Pvt. Himmel

Anthony

Once again, Logan is releasing in less than 2 weeks. I promise you guys we'll get something then. And after that, the marketing blitz will begin. You got my word.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Anthony on Feb 20, 2017, 12:29:11 AM
Once again, Logan is releasing in less than 2 weeks. I promise you guys we'll get something then. And after that, the marketing blitz will begin. You got my word.

Are you sure??

Anthony

Logan is Fox's next big release. So it's obvious that they would release a Covenant trailer then. And a lot of blockbusters lately have been giving a lot of marketing 1 1/2- 2 months before they come out. So yes, I am very sure.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Anthony on Feb 20, 2017, 12:36:01 AM
Logan is Fox's next big release. So it's obvious that they would release a Covenant trailer then. And a lot of blockbusters lately have been giving a lot of marketing 1 1/2- 2 months before they come out. So yes, I am very sure.
I hope that you are right (as I believe that you are) because the wait has been killing me.

Anthony

Anthony

The wait may seem long, but as soon as you know it, the movie will be out. I remember how long of a wait for The Force Awakens was, and here I am awaiting The Last Jedi, with the Special Edition 3D Blu-Ray of TFA to hold me over.

We only have exactly 3 months (or less, depending if you go to a Thursday night showing or get passes to an advance screening).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Anthony on Feb 20, 2017, 12:36:01 AM

I've asked the question. We'll see if I get a reply.

QuoteIn #Fanaticon, there will be a #AlienCovenant booth where attendees can live a unique experience #TodosEnFanaticon @FoxMexico / En #Fanaticon habrá un stand de #AlienCovenant donde los asistentes podrán vivir una experiencia única #TodosEnFanaticon @FoxMexico

https://twitter.com/fanaticonmx/status/833702490466029568

I wonder what it'll be. Something like Brazil's Escape Room?

Pvt. Himmel

Nice find Hicks. Wish they would do something like that over here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed