Paradise Lost will feature a new group of travellers

Started by T Dog, Oct 07, 2015, 02:09:26 PM

Author
Paradise Lost will feature a new group of travellers (Read 23,798 times)

windebieste

Absolutely right about Eva.  I had her in mind but couldn't find a decent group shot with all the characters present.  So Xenia had to do.

Still, 'Prometheus' ending almost sets itself up as an alternative pilot for 'Lexx'.  lol.

Man, that show was totally off it's tits and full of WTF? moments.   Well, both of them, really.

-Windebieste.

oduodu

Don't worry xenia seeberg is gorgeous too but she lacked the onscreen charisma of eva. Mind you as series I thought It was quite good.

Yes its true it does set itself as a sequel to prometheus.

Whiskeybrewer

Its an Insect like ship. I think it was genetically engineered to be The Shadows best weapon or something

windebieste

Well, yeah.  It sure was something.  Something to be watched at 3am on a Sunday morning accompanied by bunch of friends sharing too much beer and pizza.

Don't get me wrong.  It's an awesome show.

-Windebieste.

Shinawi

Should add him to the avatar list.

Astronoë

Astronoë

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Oct 08, 2015, 12:30:16 AM
Since all the droids in the previous films are going alphabetical by their first name Ash,Bishop,Call,David and now E. Could this new droid /engineered being be Ellen Ripley?

No, they follow a biblical approach, the female robot would thus be named Eve.

Something less cute though...

and less powerful...Wall-E EVE would reck everything in her path with those lazers of hers..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed