Paradise Lost will feature a new group of travellers

Started by T Dog, Oct 07, 2015, 02:09:26 PM

Author
Paradise Lost will feature a new group of travellers (Read 23,363 times)

T Dog

So supposedly they want yer wan from Mission Impossible 5 for this! For a "peach of a female role" according to collider.

Maybe they realised what a bad hand they dealt poor Noomi Rapace!

Corporal Hicks

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Collider has also picked this up:

QuoteAnd perhaps most intriguing, Ferguson is also being eyed for a role in Ridley Scott's next project, the Prometheus sequel Alien: Paradise Lost. Apparently the latest draft of the script was just delivered, and it's "very strong" with "a peach of a major female." Fox was eager to nab Ferguson for Gambit, and they're apparently hoping to land her for the Prometheus follow-up (which would reunite her with Fassbender for back-to-back projects), though no talks have taken place just yet. So what's the role? Scott recently revealed that in addition to Fassbender and Noomi Rapace's characters, Paradise Lost includes a new group of travelers, so perhaps that's where this new female character fits in. Or maybe she's an Engineer, which would certainly be an interesting fit.

http://collider.com/rebecca-ferguson-prometheus-2-the-snowman/

http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/rebecca-ferguson-slice-600x200.jpg

Corporal Hicks

It all links back to Deadline. I've posted it up on the front page. Thanks gents.

redalert51

First Off , I don't care if " Alien: Paradise Lost " is prequel or not , in the twenty years or so , there have a lot of prequels . I hoping for more insight into the " Engineers culture , In first film the ' Engineer they woke from cryogenics, was not necessarily an engineer, but a solder with a mission no matter what. They such a powerful
culture they can create life on molecular level the concept was really fascinating, also it interesting to find out what
happens with " Deacon " ( I found i beautiful )  , I would like to know what " HR. Geiger thought of it.   

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: redalert51 on Oct 29, 2015, 04:28:59 AM
First Off , I don't care if " Alien: Paradise Lost " is prequel or not , in the twenty years or so , there have a lot of prequels . I hoping for more insight into the " Engineers culture , In first film the ' Engineer they woke from cryogenics, was not necessarily an engineer, but a solder with a mission no matter what. They such a powerful
culture they can create life on molecular level the concept was really fascinating, also it interesting to find out what
happens with " Deacon " ( I found i beautiful )  , I would like to know what " HR. Geiger thought of it.   

I'm sure he's pissed that his artwork got sidelined once again. It didn't even look biomechanical.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: LCpl. D. Grant on Oct 31, 2015, 10:55:54 PM
Quote from: redalert51 on Oct 29, 2015, 04:28:59 AM

I'm sure he's pissed that his artwork got sidelined once again. It didn't even look biomechanical.

I presume you know this, but in case you don't, HR Giger passed away.

Daghe

I don't care either way, but I certainly think the movie could have been done with just Shaw and David. Unique, difficult, but doable.

windebieste

Yeah... It could've been like that Tom Hanks film, 'Castaway' ...in space.  With Noomi playing the Hanks role and Fassbinder playing Wilson.  Woulda been great.  Now they had to go and spoil it.

Now I'm hoping that the new cast will include an incompetent security guard and 2000 year old revenant warrior zombie living dead person thingy.  Then it could be just like that weird German/Canadian/British co-production...  Think about it:  A hot chick in space with decapitated robot head and their crew aboard an organic alien spacecraft capable of destroying worlds. 

I'd go for a 'Lexx' reboot right about now. ...and THIS IS IT!

THIS...  This is exactly where 'ALIEN: Paradise Lexx' needs to go!

-Windebieste.

oduodu

Hey man eva haberman is way more beautiful damnit.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: windebieste on Nov 03, 2015, 08:12:52 AM
Yeah... It could've been like that Tom Hanks film, 'Castaway' ...in space.  With Noomi playing the Hanks role and Fassbinder playing Wilson.  Woulda been great.  Now they had to go and spoil it.

Now I'm hoping that the new cast will include an incompetent security guard and 2000 year old revenant warrior zombie living dead person thingy.  Then it could be just like that weird German/Canadian/British co-production...  Think about it:  A hot chick in space with decapitated robot head and their crew aboard an organic alien spacecraft capable of destroying worlds. 

I'd go for a 'Lexx' reboot right about now. ...and THIS IS IT!

http://blog.openconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Lexx-Cast-e1409619258199.jpg
THIS...  This is exactly where 'ALIEN: Paradise Lexx' needs to go!

-Windebieste.

Why didn't I think of this lol. Classic. But yeah Eva Haberman is better ;)

oduodu

oduodu

Corporal Hicks

Was Lexx the one with the insect ship?

oduodu

oduodu

Yes the ship is a living being and it can destroy whole planets in seconds in the two known universes. I am not sure if its an insect. Some of the other members may know. Anyone ??

Sorry I forgot about the fly eyes. Definitely an insect then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed