Paradise Lost will feature a new group of travellers

Started by T Dog, Oct 07, 2015, 02:09:26 PM

Author
Paradise Lost will feature a new group of travellers (Read 23,364 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Bob A. Booey on Oct 09, 2015, 03:01:30 AM
I see all these comments about characters in ALIEN: LOST PARADISE "will know of Ellen Ripley" or will be connected with ALIEN 5. Does anyone know that Ellen Ripley was born in 2092 and PROMETHEUS takes place at the end on 2093? Unless the sequel takes place 20 years later, I don't think anyone would know of a 2 year old Ripley...

It's speculation because Scott said Paradise Lost will feature a connection to Ripley.

Alien³

Alien³

New travellers?
The fall of Adam & Eve?

Hmmm better not rip off my old script...:P

http://www.scribd.com/doc/214719933/Paradise-Prometheus-II-first-50-Pages

Corporal Hicks

I don't think the new travellers stuff is of any particular importance. It was never going to just be those 2.

whiterabbit

Well... travelers could mean anyone. Maybe it's a long lost troop of engineers or worse, other humans that they created from the planet Valhalla. Be freaking awesome it we found out that Ripley was from another human race that the engineers created. The reveal, the galaxy is littered with humans that have a DNA match with Earth humans. Always figured Arcturians were just really sexy humans. Outer world colonization my ass; it's galaxy assimilation!

:laugh:

Corporal Hicks

I would love to see some other creations of the Engineers. Other sentient life.

dave1978

This is getting worse by the day.   Who still listens to this fool?     and if they do listen do them take him seriously?  its so laughable that if he announced that the new travellers were Predators i would actually be happy.  Or better still bigfoot, ET or THE THING.

What a disaster

whiterabbit

Well I kind of assume that they were creating other life forms throughout the eons, including other humans. Plus the engineers home world must be filled with unknown horrors. Out of sheer coincidence another sentient race could have been on their way to Paradise. Perhaps at the very least, something else already beat Shaw and David to what's left of paradise.

Man if Ridley reads this board he's probably laughing his ass off.

HuDaFuK

It was pretty obvious there would need to be more characters in this than just Shaw and David, but it's kinda stretching credulity a bit that even more people are running into the Alien before the Nostromo and yet people still know nothing about it in 2122.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 09, 2015, 11:32:37 AM
Well... travelers could mean anyone. Maybe it's a long lost troop of engineers or worse, other humans that they created from the planet Valhalla. Be freaking awesome it we found out that Ripley was from another human race that the engineers created. The reveal, the galaxy is littered with humans that have a DNA match with Earth humans. Always figured Arcturians were just really sexy humans. Outer world colonization my ass; it's galaxy assimilation!

:laugh:

Are you an Arcturian?  ;)

;D

This reminds me of a bit of lore I remember reading about the "Predators" game, where Predators seeded other human like creatures on other worlds and apparently some on Earth. I can't fully remember how it was explained, but I think it did mention other human "races" or something.

Look, I'm not saying it was Predators, but it was Predators! *outstretches hands dramatically*

I do like the idea of seeing other Engineer creations, and it wouldn't be surprising to see some of them turn out very human looking. Didn't Ridley mention some new type of alien could show up in the sequel?

NickisSmart

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 09, 2015, 05:37:51 AM
Quote from: NickisSmart on Oct 09, 2015, 03:14:50 AM
Don't matter when it's Arcturian, baby!"
Dude you were supposed to say "but the one you had was male"! Man what kind of aliens fan are you? :P

Bottom line, the so called travelers are simply all going to die to become host for more of those things.

That's over a 100 at least.

Perfect-Organism

You guys remember that promotional video of Shaw talking about her project to Peter Weyland?  You could see the Yutani icon all over the place in that video.  My money is on the idea that Yutani was following Shaw and as soon as Shaw takes off from LV-223, we see a Yutani ship following her as well.  Remember, at some point before the events of Alien, the 2 companies have to merge.  That is a fact.

NickisSmart

Makes sense. If this is a horror film, you gotta have some human to get killed by the hostiles.

Alien³

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Oct 09, 2015, 05:03:27 PM
You guys remember that promotional video of Shaw talking about her project to Peter Weyland?  You could see the Yutani icon all over the place in that video.  My money is on the idea that Yutani was following Shaw and as soon as Shaw takes off from LV-223, we see a Yutani ship following her as well.  Remember, at some point before the events of Alien, the 2 companies have to merge.  That is a fact.

That would actually be pretty sweet!

Quote from: dave1978 on Oct 09, 2015, 11:54:20 AM
This is getting worse by the day.   Who still listens to this fool?     and if they do listen do them take him seriously?  its so laughable that if he announced that the new travellers were Predators i would actually be happy.  Or better still bigfoot, ET or THE THING.

What a disaster

It's all just entertainment man. Should never be taken 100% serious.

Who wouldn't be happy if it was Predators? :laugh:

whiterabbit

Haha, f**k why not make it the predators. I have full faith that NB could do an awesome AVP movie. Seriously.

CainsSon

All I want to know is whether these new travelers are tailing Shaw and David or investigating LV223 again or both.
It could also be, like in ALIEN where these other travellers are on some other mission and are offered some kind of bonus to investigate, since it would save the Company money and time, if there are some missions already close by.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed