User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Randy Pitchford – Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit...  (Read 33326 times)

Randomizer
Jul 12, 2015, 05:35:28 PM
Reply #30 on: Jul 12, 2015, 05:35:28 PM
Q
And that's why almost no one has interest in the AvP universe. Because of too much s**t like this.

Engineer
Jul 12, 2015, 05:44:31 PM
Reply #31 on: Jul 12, 2015, 05:44:31 PM
Q
Wow, what a complete and utter liar and c**t. The market is fair? Lol! Well in his defense, I can totally see why a slimy fraud like him who bullshited and marketed this half-assed incomplete turd of a game would say something like this.

But seriously though, people should stop pre-ordering....
Agreed. I learned my lesson about pre-orders...

SuperM
Jul 12, 2015, 09:33:08 PM
Reply #32 on: Jul 12, 2015, 09:33:08 PM
Q
randy pitchford is full of it

Jarac
Jul 13, 2015, 12:33:40 AM
Reply #33 on: Jul 13, 2015, 12:33:40 AM
Q
Man, this guy is the worst kind of politician. He should run for congress.

But seriously, screw Pitchford, he's so full of it! He knows what he signed off on. He's scum. Not one shred of remorse? He was best to keep his mouth shut.

Just makes me want to continue to boycott this POS company. The man just has no shame; no remorse for purposefully lying to sell his product! He's a child that can't handle criticism when he's called out on his reprehensible bullshit!

If he couldn't afford a rich-ass lawyer, and if the court system was TRULY fair, he would be out of the job, or everyone who bought this shite based on his LIES would be getting our money back.

The people who stood up to Shitbox should be applauded. Pitchford is the rich corporate asshole who stands over others and throws money to game the system.

F*ck you, Pitchfird. F*ck you!

« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2015, 12:45:42 AM by Jarac »

THE CITY HUNTER
Jul 14, 2015, 04:17:08 PM
Reply #35 on: Jul 14, 2015, 04:17:08 PM
Q
Gearbox is just like konami we should treat them like shit no one should ever buy there games.

sjs41390
Jul 15, 2015, 02:47:18 AM
Reply #36 on: Jul 15, 2015, 02:47:18 AM
Q
This is kind of where I lie. I played and got as much enjoyment out of the game as I could. The backlash, bad reviews, missed potential, etc. dampened the experience significantly, especially since I'd been anticipating it since 2006 when it was revealed on Game Informer's cover.

He lied. They pawned development off on smaller studios with fewer resources while Gearbox pumped out more paid content for Boringlands.

He's lost all of my respect and continues to show that he has little, to no respect for the Aliens IP, fans or gaming community. I won't support an of their future projects as a result, this as someone who owns two Borderlands games on PC and 360 (hypocrite, I know), and pre-ordered Aliens: Colonial Marines as soon as it was available. Not how to handle a controversial situation, Randy.

Engineer
Jul 15, 2015, 02:53:05 AM
Reply #37 on: Jul 15, 2015, 02:53:05 AM
Q
This is kind of where I lie. I played and got as much enjoyment out of the game as I could. The backlash, bad reviews, missed potential, etc. dampened the experience significantly, especially since I'd been anticipating it since 2006 when it was revealed on Game Informer's cover.

He lied. They pawned development off on smaller studios with fewer resources while Gearbox pumped out more paid content for Boringlands.

He's lost all of my respect and continues to show that he has little, to no respect for the Aliens IP, fans or gaming community. I won't support an of their future projects as a result, this as someone who owns two Borderlands games on PC and 360 (hypocrite, I know), and pre-ordered Aliens: Colonial Marines as soon as it was available. Not how to handle a controversial situation, Randy.

Got anything you'd like to #AskRandy  ? Lmao. I'm gonna get a kick out of this Twitter thing for a while!

MaseSco
Jul 15, 2015, 02:39:21 PM
Reply #38 on: Jul 15, 2015, 02:39:21 PM
Q
This game was amazing. I really enjoyed it. It was well thought out, a little scary and damn....just realised I was writing about Isolation.
Ah Colonial Marines......at least the Wii U escaped this mess!!!!! The only version to rightly get cancelled! Shame Sega didn't give this to Rebellion or Creative Assembly   :-

Engineer
Jul 15, 2015, 06:15:28 PM
Reply #39 on: Jul 15, 2015, 06:15:28 PM
Q
This game was amazing. I really enjoyed it. It was well thought out, a little scary and damn....just realised I was writing about Isolation.
Ah Colonial Marines......at least the Wii U escaped this mess!!!!! The only version to rightly get cancelled! Shame Sega didn't give this to Rebellion or Creative Assembly   :-
Oh my god! I thought you were seriously praising this game at first! Totally got me! Lol :-)

Adam802
Jul 15, 2015, 10:13:20 PM
Reply #41 on: Jul 15, 2015, 10:13:20 PM
Q
I hate pitchfork/gbx so much........

Hope bl3 flops.

Shamo
Jul 15, 2015, 10:29:17 PM
Reply #43 on: Jul 15, 2015, 10:29:17 PM
Q
I did not hate the game completley. It had some interesting ideas- and the online mode also had some good things. And yet- in every aspect of it, it is wasted potential.  And that is the problem. Not ackknowledging that.

CelticPred97
Jul 15, 2015, 10:39:10 PM
Reply #44 on: Jul 15, 2015, 10:39:10 PM
Q
Goodness me I'm really starting to hate him. He's damaging his reputation and Gearbox's. You don't have to admit its flaws. You don't have to admit you're wrong. But don't accuse the community you rely on.

MaseSco, I wouldn't say 'Alien: Isolation' was fully well thought out. It is great for most of it. But Mission  14 (The Descent) onwards falls, for me. It goes overboard with the aliens and debatably so with the robots. By the last 3 missions I was just wondering when it would end. As I said, for the most part it's great. Just, in terms of "wel thought out", eh, not so much towards the end. Also, terrible game ending.

Wow - And unfortunately that will continue to happen. 'Prometheus 2' and 'Alien 5' woo! -_-

« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2015, 10:44:22 PM by CelticPred97 »

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed